Are you guys ready for me? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Doc

Threads
I'm interviewing for a job in eastern WV in about 2 weeks.

Tell me about your state. Do I want to live there? What is your sales tax? Property tax? Income tax?

The job is located on the ohio/ WV border, so technically I could live in either state.... but would rather be a mountaineer than a buckeye.

Where are you looking to move to. I live along the Ohio river. sales tax 6%, property tax not to bad, but we also have personal property tax. I fell it is a very laid back state. Lots of outdoor things to do.

What is personal property tax?

The job is a little north of Parkersburg, if I get it.

personal property is stuff like cars and houses and land. Is Art kicking you out or something? lol

Pretty much- He told me to shove it where the "sun don't shine". I heard you guys have lots of caves 'n stuff... so.....

I'm crossing my fingers anyway....

Doc anywhere close to parkersburg has the cheapest living exspences ....not sure about property taxes but city bills are one of the cheapest in the nation.
Most of the caves are in southern WV but I can hook you up with the local group from Parkersburg;).

Pretty much- He told me to shove it where the "sun don't shine". I heard you guys have lots of caves 'n stuff... so.....

I'm crossing my fingers anyway....

WV is very laid back for the most part. Much outdoor things to do. I would dread living in Ohio. As far as Ohio ask Beno.

I love it here. Really WV is one of the wealthy states right now......lol how I dont know top 3 maybe because of energy and the lack of spending.....plus all the pork Bird got us:lol:

I'm interviewing for a job in eastern WV in about 2 weeks.

Tell me about your state. Do I want to live there? What is your sales tax? Property tax? Income tax?

The job is located on the ohio/ WV border, so technically I could live in either state.... but would rather be a mountaineer than a buckeye.

Oh yeah- forgot Onur used to live in Ohio. He pretty much hated it, didn't he?

NSS? ??

slotts

WV is very laid back for the most part. Much outdoor things to do. I would dread living in Ohio. As far as Ohio ask Beno.

I love it here. Really WV is one of the wealthy states right now......lol how I dont know top 3 maybe because of energy and the lack of spending.....plus all the pork Bird got us:lol:
byrd wishes its the slots they take .60 from every dollar from those places and there is tree of them do not know where the other two is but one is here in charles town

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom