1986 Toyota Landcruiser FJ60 Wagon "Parts" 4x4? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just got this from a estate sale. MAKE OFFER? $3,500.00 obo

Runs, drives, and seems like everything works? 4-Speed? 4-Door, Tailgate works, so does rear hatch shocks (wow).

Does have body damage (see pictures). Has a dent front right fender, front of hood, right rear quarter, and right rear door (not to bad). I only saw one place that had rust on the right top (see pic).

No power options, just roll them up windows by crank! Rear hatch does stay up, doors open good, goes back and forth, seems like the 4x4 crank case is working.

looks like there is a missing belt that goes to the power steering, a/c, and smog pump thingy (seems smog pump is locked up?). Also, the radiator needs water, or maybe has a leak?

The roof rack will be sold with this Landcruiser.

Interior is really dirty, and smells a little like a dog, and does have rips in the seats, dog hair, and some trash in it (we will clean the trash out before its sold, and vacuum), and the window tint is coming off, etc. But maybe you have the parts? or use as parts? I would think this wouldn't be to bad to fix, I've had a few of these LC's and they are hard to find with minimal rust like this one. If we had the time to fix this LC, we would keep it.

I got the lost title paperwork, and looks like it hasn't been registered in a year?

If you have ANY Questions, or need ANY Other Pictures, let ME KNOW!:beer:
DSC00438.jpg
DSC00439.jpg
DSC00440.jpg

looks like you have it on ebay also:

eBay Motors: Toyota : Land Cruiser (item 280329773915 end time Apr-12-09 14:28:08 PDT)

imho, a 60 with issues is not worth $3-5k. for that price it'd better be in good running condition but a few small cosmetic blems are ok.

yours has a seized smog pump. that leads me to believe that it has a leaky ps pump as well. the rad is low on water so it either has a leak from the rad or somewhere else in the cooling system, worst case a blown head gasket. the interrior has blems and smells like dog, and then there are plenty of dents and cosmetic issues.

a rig like that is worth $1-2k tops.

and to top if off, you as the seller are responsible for the vehicle to pass the smog inspection...............

best of luck to you either way. todays' economy has made it a buyers market. so buyuing and selling rigs to make a few bucks has gotten a lot more difficult and you need to be very careful about what to buy and what to pass up.

that would make a good trail truck if the paper work can be made good and it passes smog.

Otherwise, a $1k truck.

looks like you have it on ebay also:

eBay Motors: Toyota : Land Cruiser (item 280329773915 end time Apr-12-09 14:28:08 PDT)

imho, a 60 with issues is not worth $3-5k. for that price it'd better be in good running condition but a few small cosmetic blems are ok.

yours has a seized smog pump. that leads me to believe that it has a leaky ps pump as well. the rad is low on water so it either has a leak from the rad or somewhere else in the cooling system, worst case a blown head gasket. the interrior has blems and smells like dog, and then there are plenty of dents and cosmetic issues.

a rig like that is worth $1-2k tops.

and to top if off, you as the seller are responsible for the vehicle to pass the smog inspection...............

best of luck to you either way. todays' economy has made it a buyers market. so buyuing and selling rigs to make a few bucks has gotten a lot more difficult and you need to be very careful about what to buy and what to pass up.

my thoughts exactly ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom