x (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

You can dye bits and pieces too. Remember OEM was grey seats and beige headliner so you're not far off.

OEM was beige headliner, visors, grey (of varying shades) everywhere else and black dash and black rubber floor mats.

My rear view mirror was gray.
For color scheme, I prefer basic black, with patches of sand and splotches of mud.
Also like to think that form follows function and the color doesn't matter much.
And "Piggy fashion police" is a myth, there's no such thing.
"Color coordinate"? Maybe you need a 100 series...and don't forget the feng shui...

I ended up going white and black on this inside. If I would of found tan then I'd be going white and tan. You could always go with black on the door and rear side panels and add a little green piping or designs to match your outside color. I thought about adding a little pumpkin orange to the inside but who knows when the outside will get painted. For now black and white and whatever color the SOR headliner is (beige I think). I'm still looking for a nice set of black floormats that can take some abuse and don't look like crap.

what shade of gray? are you planning on a rig that's kept clean, or a trail rig? i always thought light gray would be nice

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom