2nd charlotte meet and greet. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

lt1fire

SILVER Star
Threads
Saturday 28th of march.
Flying Saucers on hwy 29
Not sure on time yet..... need some suggestions

Sounds good, I am in. How about sometime mid afternoon?

I am pretty sure I can make it as well. since its a little further up north hopefully we can snag those guys too.

That's what i'm hoping.
Maybe next month a few charlotte peeps would want to head a little bit further out west to find some other members. We'd car pool of course.

Could probably make it...

I'll try..my little girl started soccer season again..on saturdays..

I'll be trying my best to be there as well, especially since it's just down the road.

I'll try to make it - where is Flying Saucer's? - Pineville/UNCC/North Charlotte? I've got multiple baseball games to attend and then the honey do's. Easier to do if I can get there in under 30 minutes. Thanks for the invite!!

William

I'll try to make it - where is Flying Saucer's? - Pineville/UNCC/North Charlotte? I've got multiple baseball games to attend and then the honey do's. Easier to do if I can get there in under 30 minutes. Thanks for the invite!!

William

It's in the university area on hwy 29 between wt harris and mallard creek

If someone pegs a time, I'll check with my social director to see if she'll let me go.

jC

If someone pegs a time, I'll check with my social director to see if she'll let me go.

jC

I just got permission from mine. I would like to go. Jim or Josh, can I snag a ride from one of you guys? I should be on your way, I think. (Steel Creek)

Is anyone from the Triangle area planning/considering to attend? If so please let me know. I need to send a wheel to cruiser4life. I'm interested in going, but need to talk with the boss... :D

3pm is fine by me or anytime after that.

3 it is then.
I'll be there... although without my cruiser again. Seems every time I put together one of these my cruiser is on jack stands.

3 it is then.
I'll be there... although without my cruiser again.

:frown: I was really hoping to see your rig. Hopefully I won't be the only one bringing their cruiser....not much to look at yet :eek:.

:frown: I was really hoping to see your rig. Hopefully I won't be the only one bringing their cruiser....not much to look at yet :eek:.

Well tarheel 4wd really f-d up my panhard.
They couldn't get the the old bushings out that I wanted replaced so instead of just leaving it at that they took an air chisel to it and still couldn't get the metal sleeve out. Now I have to find a machine shop to take out the last parts that they left in there.
I just ordered a new one from slee as that was on my list anyway but it won't be here till next friday.

Well tarheel 4wd really f-d up my panhard.
They couldn't get the the old bushings out that I wanted replaced so instead of just leaving it at that they took an air chisel to it and still couldn't get the metal sleeve out.

That sucks.

On an interesting note, I spoke with someone at Tarheel about 2 hrs ago to see how much they would charge to push out the old bushings and press in new cc bushings and he wouldn't even give me a price because of some guy who brought in some Toyota rod or something that they tried everything to get the old bushings out and...well you obviously know the rest of the story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom