New Toyota Diesel (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

sandcruiser

....back in the saddle again....
Threads
Hey all
I'm headed to the Toyota dealer to pick up some parts in an hour or so.

I think they've got some new LC Pickups and a Troopy there...
anyone *need* a particular photo? I'm going to try to talk the guys into letting me snap several, just for the fun of it.

Make your requests.... NOW... I'm leaving soon.

Mike: no problem, I'll even make sure it gets a few hundred KM/month until you make it down here to fetch it. Last time I checked, $42,000 was the price tag. Though that might have been a troopy.

I didn't make the journey today, but might tomorrow. Will post pics. Sorry for the anticlimax.

arrgh, the pain, just bring the pr0n

It is going to be a while.....
I'll get there this week, though, and post *extra* photos to make up for the delay

it all depends on good old Purdy...
I bought the last fan clutch in Costa Rica. They "sent" it encomienda to Tamarindo on Friday.... now it is MIA. As soon as they find it, I'm off to SC to fetch it AND take photos for everyone.

I should know by now that doing something the easy way around here is never the easy way.
I'll let you know ahead of time, Rick, so we can cross paths and handoff the MC and maybe have lunch?

I'd love it if you would keep your eyes open for a specific master cylinder for me... i can't seem to find one here or even the rebuild kit for it.

Here are a couple of photo's
PICT0003-2.jpg

It has what i think are either bleeders or alt. connections on top of each of the side body.
PICT0001-2.jpg

It's 1 - 1/8" bore
PICT0004-1.jpg

It also has a removable nut on the end of it. I would like to find a exact replacement for it. Be happy to send you a cashiers check if you find one. BTW.. it's for a 1976/1977 HJ45
Thanks

it all depends on good old Purdy...
I bought the last fan clutch in Costa Rica. They "sent" it encomienda to Tamarindo on Friday.... now it is MIA. As soon as they find it, I'm off to SC to fetch it AND take photos for everyone.

I should know by now that doing something the easy way around here is never the easy way.
I'll let you know ahead of time, Rick, so we can cross paths and handoff the MC and maybe have lunch?

Steve-O,

I have meetings mornings this week, except Thursday. If that don't work, and the swell holds up, I can bring my board up and surf witcha on Sunday.

Rick

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom