M416M1 trailer, Olympia, WA $850 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SOLD

I have a M416A1 for sale. This is the one with the surge brakes. Price right now is $850, may be able to do a little Mud discount.

Brakes never used by me and trailer currently fitted with custom tongue and lunet. Includes original tongue/landing leg. Has original tires but aftermarket trailer lights. Original wiring harness intact.

It is in overall great shape. Some rust spots but none go through the tub. Drain plugs are missing.

The trailer is not currently titled but I can supply bill of sale and document origin.
trailer_1.jpg
trailer_2.jpg
trailer_3.jpg

Last edited:
bump. still have this. I will be working on getting it titled and licensed if that will help.

I bought a M105A2 from a pvt individual. It's my understanding that there is no title, but with a BOS, they can be licensed.

PM me the Mud discouted price. :cool:

I bought a M105A2 from a pvt individual. It's my understanding that there is no title, but with a BOS, they can be licensed.

Yes, with bill of sale it should be able to be licensed in most states. Here in Washington it will need to get weighted and a scale ticket taken to the State Patrol, they will give it a vin and then it can be registered and licensed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom