Katemcy - Shutting down in June (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just in case you haven't heard...Katemcy is shutting down on June 30th. This is when their lease ends and they've just been informed that the new owner will not be renewing their lease.

This is the where Roundup is held annually. If you've never been, now is the time to go!

Ah s***, going to florida nxt week....will never get to see the round up but at least I made it there once. I was hoping to go back after more mods and do some testing :(

Maybe we can go in May or June. Sounds like they are going to have the park open on more weekends because they are closing soon.

Just in case you haven't heard...Katemcy is shutting down on June 30th. This is when their lease ends and they've just been informed that the new owner will not be renewing their lease.

This is the where Roundup is held annually. If you've never been, now is the time to go!

Really? Wow. Where did you find out about it?

Wow. That's going to be huge for this event. I guess they'll be moving it to another park next year.

That would be cool for us since it's so close but they have a lot of work to do at Boulder before it would offer people something as challenging. My guess is they will move it to Barnwell or the new park in Ozona, Escondido Draw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom