4runner owner looking for a little help (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys I tracked you guys down through a couple references hope you don't mind mean stopping in. In short I'm looking for a set of fj80 5 spoke 16x8s. I have a set of 315s on my stock 16x7s and deciding to run them as my dd. I need a wider rim to ensure even wear and the 5 spokes have been my favorite since I got my rig. Don't care about cosmetics as long as they're in good shape, will most likely be powdercoated. Here's a link of my truck, thanks for taking the time to read.

Miller’s Mighty 4Runner | Tundra Headquarters . com

now thats a nice truck

Thanks man.

Wanted to say thanks to this forum, didn't get any leads from yall but after some searching on here I ended up calling ACC and went up last weekend to get the wheels. Painted them yesterday so far I'm extremely happy, thanks for the knowledge hub you've established here it made my day.

PICT0800.jpg

nice truck, what size are your tires? I am thinking of upgrading mine.

Thanks man.

Wanted to say thanks to this forum, didn't get any leads from yall but after some searching on here I ended up calling ACC and went up last weekend to get the wheels. Painted them yesterday so far I'm extremely happy, thanks for the knowledge hub you've established here it made my day.

PICT0800.jpg

BF Goodrich M/T KM2. Still rocking factory 4.10s which is fine for these coastal plains. I have 4.88s waiting on installation this summer. And yeah its the 3.4l 5vz-fe, great engine. i've got 205k on original motor and tranny with no major repairs just routine maintenance and its running like new.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom