Got a question about coolers..... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Not really!:flipoff2::beer:

Beer is a cold 38* in this picture...

See yall in NC. Ill be eating steak,bacon and eggs for breakfast... the opportunities are endless.:grinpimp:

How much does one of those things run you?

Bout $700 for a Engel or ARB of this size. There are other ones but you really get what you pay for in these things. These have been ran all over the Outback for years and have the balls to back up the price. Low amp draw and very reliable service for years...

I picked this one up from a vendor on Ebay - brand new scratch & dent sale. Looks to be the same size as yours' :D
DSC00904.JPG

I would love to have one of these things for trail rides and camping trips, but there are some many other things I need to put on my truck before I start on the luxuries (like locker, non "slick" tires, sliders, bumpers, etc)....some day

I would love to have one of these things for trail rides and camping trips, but there are some many other things I need to put on my truck before I start on the luxuries (like locker, non "slick" tires, sliders, bumpers, etc)....some day

I think someone's go the bug! The only known cure to man-kind is more money and more mods.

Let me know first where you get more money then he can have all the more mods any day.

Hey Taco is that the same unit you use at your home.

You can. It runs off ac or dc. I posted it up by my chair with my beer so I could test it out. Made beer drinking alot easier when I didnt have to move too far. I have been moving it around from house to FJ to 4runner back to house. I wired up an outlet in the back of the FJ and ran it off my stock battery from about 8pm to 12pm the next day and the truck crunk right up. Brought back some cheese cake from The Cheese Cake Factory all the way to Ft. Stewart the other day in it.. It was nice!

Did you give your Sarge a piece???

No I dont like them that much.... hell even you would be lucky to get a piece:p:flipoff2:

Read the last two posts... glad I backed up and read the rest of the thread or I'd be worried about you two :eek:

hendog would be in heaven.

I am considering this purchase as well...anyone have a lower cost source?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom