March Meet (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Who's up for another get together?

Wednesday the 11th or Thursday the 12th?

What did you think of Brewster's? I think I'd be happy to go somewhere a little more casual. Anyone else been to the Atlantic Trap and Grill and like it? (it's a few blocks south of Whyte on Calgary Trail) Somewhere on Jasper?

What say you Edmonton Cruiserheads?

Some of you Edmonton guys should come down to Red Deer in March for some wheeling out at Rocky Mountain House.

Some of you Edmonton guys should come down to Red Deer in March for some wheeling out at Rocky Mountain House.

I'd love to get out. Any particular weekend good for you?

don't think i can make it to an edmonton meet but, would definately try. i'll by in calgary for the next two months, going to sait. rocky sounds fun, not too far away either.
eric

Who's up for another get together?

Wednesday the 11th or Thursday the 12th?

What did you think of Brewster's? I think I'd be happy to go somewhere a little more casual. Anyone else been to the Atlantic Trap and Grill and like it? (it's a few blocks south of Whyte on Calgary Trail) Somewhere on Jasper?

What say you Edmonton Cruiserheads?

thursday the 12th works best for me. as for place, the trap and gill is fine. do they have chicken wings? red robin has decent food (but no chicken wings). there is one on 104 ave and one on whitemud and 106 street.

boston pizza on 106 street and jasper ave?

as for heading to rocky mountain house, i have to double check with my wife, but i think the 14th is open for me, i know the 15th isn't. i just have to double check.

thursday the 12th works best for me. as for place, the trap and gill is fine. do they have chicken wings? red robin has decent food (but no chicken wings). there is one on 104 ave and one on whitemud and 106 street.

boston pizza on 106 street and jasper ave?

as for heading to rocky mountain house, i have to double check with my wife, but i think the 14th is open for me, i know the 15th isn't. i just have to double check.

I am out for the 14th and 15th. I just got my son's revised hockey schedule and he has games on both those days. but I am still in for the 12th, if that's the date.

I was hoping to check out the Trap and Gill last night to see if they have wings, but my buddies wasn't feeling too good. Maybe I'll know better sometime through the week.

March 12th works for me!

I can't go wheeling though.
I'm in the final sprint towards the end of school; writing a weekend off to wheeling would be nice, but I can't justify it at the moment.

The 12th works best for me as well.

Oddly enough, the Trap and Grill was the alternative location we used back in the day. Don't know if they have wings though. They do have decent parking, which can be tough to find near Whyte ave.

Well just got back from the Trap, and they do indeed have wings (friggin hot, hot, teriyaki, BBQ, S & P, lemon pepper, sweet chili, cajun). A pound for $11, but they're pretty good. Wednesday's are cheap wing night, but that doesn't seem to work out (for now anyway).

So if it works for whoever wants to come out, how about 7:30 at the Trap and Gill (Calgary Trail and 78 or 79 Ave I believe) on Thursday the 12th?

Last edited:
Do you mean thursday the 12th?

I won't lie, I almost forgot about the meet.
This week has been too busy already. I am looking forward to a beer tomorrow!

I won't lie, I almost forgot about the meet.
This week has been too busy already. I am looking forward to a beer tomorrow!

I had a talk to give on Monday, my roommate reminded me around 8PM on Sunday :doh: I'm looking forward to the summer when I can go back to being single-minded.

i just finished report cards. i can defenitely use a beer!

Hi guys,

I just found this Edmonton part of the forum this morning. Unfortuantely I won't be able to make tonight, my little guy has hockey, but I will try to make to an April meet if there is one.

Andrew

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom