Rolled my 80.... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
......Well its not mine any more but the guy that got it after me rolled it.
Ive heard he's been beating the crap out of the 80. I saw him at an auto parts store one day with a hand basket full of wire, electrical splices, tape etc. He noticed me and asked if I had wired the driving lights on the front bumper. He had taken the cruiser out and got it stuck in very deep water, and now there were no lights at all, headlights, driving lights, turn signals etc and there was water in the headlights. Wanted to know if I could help him trace the problem, just told him to check the fuses I didn't want to get involved in his mess.
Now I heard the truck was at the dealers and looked real bad.
I went to have a look and get pictures.
Its still drivable, and they started some of the body work but can't get the windshield back in because the "A" post is still out of whack.
He was following someone else at a local off road spot and it rolled.
This is the 2nd vehicle Ive sold that got rolled after I sold it :crybaby:
1ae8de515fc99e83811f9ff41d5afc4b.jpg
fe37e929479c2855d14b4d72c9f1b122.jpg

ebd1913298e5b4e40d57fe89ad4de855.jpg
50ea0c29f3c2c0c2bc4a2b32bef321d7.jpg
340d8bfcd75db14157320765c7858d56.jpg

Tell him you will help him out and buy the ARB back for $300.

Is it me or is the windshield missing?...

Tell him you will help him out and buy the ARB back for $300.
The guy with the white cruiser next to my old one has his eye on it already. They both work together and I'm not sure what the plan is for the black cruiser.

I smell a buggy in the makes...needs to chop the top

I wish mine looked like that after I rolled her, lol. In this case, that will "Buff right out," looks like just a flop, but nice body damage non the less. I thought The AVOCADO, Hanna, and I were going to have another convertable 80 buddy

This is the 2nd vehicle Ive sold that got rolled after I sold it :crybaby:

Note to self...don't buy your old trucks and steer clear of people who own them!

what a shame.

Nice "Carbon-powered Eco-vehicle" sticker though.

Nice "Carbon-powered Eco-vehicle" sticker though.
:D

I use to get some great comments from people at gas stations or even parking lots that saw it. People will almost believe anything you tell them.:D They were amazed that a truck as big as it was, was "green".
ecolarge.jpg

I need to get some more for the FJ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom