Sold the 80 this morning (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey just wanted to say thanks to everyone who has helped me over the past few years with questions, etc while building my 80. The 80 went to a new home today (driving to New Mexico) so I am officially out of the 80's group..........for now.

Thanks again and I am sure I will be lurking for awhile.......its like a addiction and I just cant get enough of this place!!!:eek:

Cheers,
Chans

Good luck and hope you could find something soon.

X3 Might as well start lookin for another one, my rig was in the shop for bout two days and I was driving my dad's grand wagoneer (which is a great truck), however I wanted my baby back asap.

Sorry to hear that you got rid of your rig. I like your screen name though. Do you have a Malamute now? I have a 4 year old male and he is a great dog!
DSCF1387.jpg

Sorry to hear that you got rid of your rig. I like your screen name though. Do you have a Malamute now? I have a 4 year old male and he is a great dog!

Hey thanks! My malamutes passed away though a few years back. :frown: Actually had two of them...Giant Alaskan Malamutes. One was black and white and the male (Gus) was red and white.....and 170lbs. But a big ol lap dog.
Cheers,
Chans

Ahhh that is a cool looking pup. Its funny, my boy malamute would sleep in the bathtub all the time!

I was gonna respond to your craigslist ad when I saw it to tell you that you'd be a fool to let her go... :grinpimp:

ditto on the "why'd you sell it" question...

I was gonna respond to your craigslist ad when I saw it to tell you that you'd be a fool to let her go... :grinpimp:

ditto on the "why'd you sell it" question...

Fool..............yep, I would have to agree.....esp for the price I sold her for. However, the kid is more important and paying for her school, bills, etc was the main reason I sold it. Sad, tons of hours of fun, work, joy, etc put into it.........but once again, had to be done.

On the bright side, I WILL be getting another one down the road...........but got to get the whole financial issues/potential divorce issues taken care of first.

Cheers,
The fool who sold his 80! :beer:

Yeah, the tub is a popular place on a hot day! Wow! 170lbs is a big malamute. I have a friend that has one that size and they are just big teddy bears. My dog, Kodiak doesn't make much of a guard dog but that is fine with me.

I hope you get another one...

Maybe an 80 too.

:beer:

sorry to read this.

(of course, you could get a *real* landcruiser next, a 100...! :D )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom