eBay 1987 FJ60 - Tastefully Modified to Daily driver or Wheeler (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SOLD
This is My wifes rig and it has been by far her nicest and favorite cruiser. 2 Cruiserheads have owned this before us in the Seattle area and they can attest to the quality of this vehicle.

I really hope it stays local and would love to trade, but we really need the cash right now. We will not sell it for a cent less than ON AUCTION EBAY $8900 Reserve price.

Here is what it has

1. H55 5 speed
2. 2.5" lift
3. Rear FJ62 Swaybar
4. Arb Sliders
5. Rear Lockers
6. 149,930 miles
7. Upgraded IPF Headlights and Harness (bosch)
8. Tuffy Console
9. Donald Duck Covers
10. $1200 Sound system w/remote
11. Factory roof rack
12. Rust free body
a. Has rocker damage on right from Reiter Pit trail run 3 years ago
b. Has small rear quater damage from Reiter Pit trail 3 months ago

The only things wrong with this truck are:

1. Repaired windshield rock chip
2. Leaky PS Pump

I trust this rig with to my wife and 3 children. All 3 in carseats in the back. It has never let us down.

Let me know if your interested. Wagon is in Seattle... and I'd drive it around the world.

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

I'll take more pictures if a few days.

Last edited:
Any shots of the interior?

Sorry to see you have to sell...nice rig!

Did you install shoulder belts in the back?

Any shots of the interior?

Here are a few, had to clean the blue cruiser out about a month ago, so did this one too.
P1010991.jpg
P1010993.jpg
P1010995.jpg

A few more.
P1010990.jpg
P1010992.jpg
P1020007.jpg

The tuffy box has an iPod hookup and a couple of cigarette lighter outlets (always on). Great for charging phones and bluetooth devices. It has a few creature comforts... it had to if the wife drove it. Oh yea and an Alpine amp that drowns out the road noise.

I really hope it stays local and would love to trade, but we really need the cash right now. We will not sell it for a cent less than $10,000

I love it, but for 10 grand, you'd think it would have front seats!!:) I'm looking for one, but not ready to spend quite that much right now. Beautiful rig though! Wanna trade for a TJ?

I love it, but for 10 grand, you'd think it would have front seats!!:) I'm looking for one, but not ready to spend quite that much right now. Beautiful rig though! Wanna trade for a TJ?

hah.. thats funny. Its already been traded for a TJ!

x2 on the rear seatbelt situation. I didn't see any shoulder belts. I also don't see any anchor points for the rear tether. If you use the lap belt only, how do you anchor the tethers for the little ones?

bumping for saleage

No bites - Looks like it will be Ebay bound. doh!

Last edited:
thanks aubs for your thoughts. I don't need to sell it. But if someone wants a great rig... without spending a ton of time on it... then this is the one.

X2. It'd cost more than that to make mine half this nice. Too bad I seem to have really gotten attached to my poor bucket of bolts. :bang:

Then again, I think most 60 owners know what I mean by that.

X2. It'd cost more than that to make mine half this nice. Too bad I seem to have really gotten attached to my poor bucket of bolts. :bang:

Then again, I think most 60 owners know what I mean by that.

I hear you. I have 2 other non-rust bucket 60s... but shoot sometimes it is the challenge that makes your rig yours. I respect that.

Great lookin rig. Your price is very fair for the mods you have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom