Oil Filter Canister Decal? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

majojo4

SILVER Star
Threads
Hey fellas! Im looking for a picture of an early oil filter canister emblem for the type in the diagram. Does anyone know where to get one? At least a picture will let me reproduce some. I have my old one but it has long since been unledgable. Thanks Brothers!
oil filter.gif

I believe Shane (AATLAS1X) has done them. If not, good place to start.

THANK YOU! That is exactly what I am looking for. im going to make some now. Another laser etching item. If anyone needs or wants one, let me know!

Do we know what is stamped after parcial flow? It looks like an "11" ...is that all? Also...the number above that 15000 - 008 - ?? is there supose to be any number after the second hyphen?

Thanks again!

very difficult for me to tell with the naked eye. after the 008 - it looks like it could be a 1 but then it's torn from there. Not sure

It does look like after partial flow it's 11 4 . I would think that means 11 of 64 but I know the cruiser was built in late 63 to be delivered as a 64. Doesn't jive close to the carb date either.

IMHO I would leave that stuff out and just have it blank. I'd be up for 2 if you or shane make them.

I have another oil filter canister as parts but I don't know if it has the sticker. I'll have to see if I can dig it up. who knows where it is in my junk called a garage.

I deleted it........................498 pm's I am trying to clean up....Got click happy.

Resend with name please

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom