Need to ship my car to an address in Northern Vermont (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm shipping my car from Mississippi to Vermont because I'll be in Canada for a while and need my car. Rentals are way to much, cheap cars are rusted out. I'm flying into Montreal from outside the U.S. and going to Sherbrooke, Quebec to be exact. I don't want to ship it into Canada because that can be a real pain with customs. If anyone lives close to Newport, Norton, Derby City, or a even a little farther away and is willing to let me use their address for a day, I'll be more than willing to hook them up with some side $$$. It's hard to get an exact date for drop off, but it will be sometime around late May. I'll be in Sherbrooke and can drive down to grab it as soon as it gets in. I just don't think it's smart to send it to a hotel and hang out for 3-5 days waiting for it. I'll have full coverage insurance on it, and the shippers insure it up till it's unloaded and they leave. So no worries on legal crap. It wouldn't be more than 1 day in your driveway. Thanks! -Nick

replied to your other post. I am not all that close to the border, about 2 hrs south. Let me know if I can help.

I can do pretty much anything, because I don't have a job.

That said, I can't spend any money. If you're willing to foot gas and food, I can do damn near anything, anytime.

I'm going to hit up vtcruiser60 because I can fly into Burlington with my international flight. If anything changes I'll hit you other guys up. Thanks! Man I love this community, anything you can think of you always have a helping hand! My faith in society is once again renewed by Ih8mud.

I posted in your other thread, but it would be FAR easier to let the pros do it...especially if you are flying in. I used Delmar to import my '64...I made the call, and then the Cruiser was dropped off at my front door...but then again, it all depends on how long you will be staying up here :meh:

In the one mile between the airport and VTcruiser60's house is a hooters.

just sayin.

In the one mile between the airport and VTcruiser60's house is a hooters.

just sayin.

Yes....and about 250 ft from there is where Ted Bundy spent his early years before moving on towards California. NO joke.

Haha nice! lol I have been in the middle east for a while, hooters might be good....I'd have some explaining to do with the girlfriend if I delayed in coming to see her though, so most likely won't happen.

I posted in your other thread, but it would be FAR easier to let the pros do it...especially if you are flying in. I used Delmar to import my '64...I made the call, and then the Cruiser was dropped off at my front door...but then again, it all depends on how long you will be staying up here :meh:

From what i understand he does not want to import the car in Canada. He is just visiting, and since he is down south he doesn't want to drive all the way up to the border.

From what i understand he does not want to import the car in Canada. He is just visiting, and since he is down south he doesn't want to drive all the way up to the border.

Correct, if any of you guys are around this summer, let me know I'll be in the area for a while, maybe I can check out some of your rides.

Oh, that makes sense.

Hey Eric...that reminds me...why don't the cruisers meet up at the Orange Julip on Wednesday nights?

Oh, that makes sense.

Hey Eric...that reminds me...why don't the cruisers meet up at the Orange Julip on Wednesday nights?

Yeah that would be a good idea. I'm going to try to talk to David and see what we can get going.

The orange Julip on Decarie? is there already something going there?

Correct, if any of you guys are around this summer, let me know I'll be in the area for a while, maybe I can check out some of your rides.

I'm on the south shore of montreal, if you are coming up from champlain border crossing you will pass not too far from my place.

What are you coming over here, if i can ask?

Yeah that would be a good idea. I'm going to try to talk to David and see what we can get going.

The orange Julip on Decarie? is there already something going there?

Yup, on Wednesdays all summer long is hot-rod night at the Julip.

At least it would be central to just about anyone living around MTL :bounce:

Maybe these last couple of posts should be transferred to chat.

I'm on the south shore of montreal, if you are coming up from champlain border crossing you will pass not too far from my place.

What are you coming over here, if i can ask?

Not sure if you mean when or why, or in what. But I'll be flying into Burlington in late May, picking up my Audi, then driving into Sherbrooke, Qc to hang out with my girlfriend. Looking at some french study programs now. I really have no agenda. I've been doing security work for 7 years and am getting out of the business, so now it's time to enjoy life, finish my degree, realize the economy sucks and go back to doing security lol haha. Great money, just away wayyyyy to much.

Not sure if you mean when or why, or in what. But I'll be flying into Burlington in late May, picking up my Audi, then driving into Sherbrooke, Qc to hang out with my girlfriend. Looking at some french study programs now. I really have no agenda. I've been doing security work for 7 years and am getting out of the business, so now it's time to enjoy life, finish my degree, realize the economy sucks and go back to doing security lol haha. Great money, just away wayyyyy to much.

Well if you are bored this summer and feel like being a passenger on a wheeling day let me know. When you are in Sherbrooke make sure to go around sutton, nice place. I often go in that area for some exploration.

Well if you are bored this summer and feel like being a passenger on a wheeling day let me know. When you are in Sherbrooke make sure to go around sutton, nice place. I often go in that area for some exploration.

Yeah I'd LOVE to ride with you, I'll be sure to hit you up when I'm in your area. I won't know many people there so it might be good to get away and wheel a bit. Thanks for the offer.

Here's to cruiser Karma....one 2000 Audi TT in Vermont!!!

I'll post up the firesale craigslist ad shortly.......
audi1.jpg

hahahahaha LOL The funny thing is I have been waiting on pictures of my other car from my family for months, and you not only waited for my Audi drop off, but you sent me pictures the same day. You're a good man!!!!! I'll be seeing you soon! thanks again

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom