Check out these lifts.. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

splitshot

Head cook, Bottle washer, and Peace keeper.
Threads
:eek:

Scary Steering!
35% for language in text.
Here's a sample:
scary166.jpg

That was the funniest thread I have read in months!!!!:eek::D:grinpimp:
It just goes to prove what :censor: idiots are out there on the road with us everyday :steer:...

FrankenTaco has been running that sight for years. He's a super cool guy and has been out here to wheel at AZRocks a coupla times. His sense of humor fits right in with alot of people on this board.

At least he did the right thing and didnt use front lift blocks....

:D

Those are some gnarly shackles - dang!

after looking at that i feel like a master fab guy as long as i have a :beer:in hand

:eek::lol:

That poor Toyota... someone should rescue it but it's probably too late.

Those are some gnarly shackles - dang!

What? Shackles aren't supposed to be old I-Beams hacked in half with an acetelene torch and 35" long??????

I like the rebar job on page three or four..:lol:

where do i have to go to watch these rigs run ????? i havent had a good laff in a while

Kinda reminds me of this thing I saw that the SEMA show...

DSC_2732.jpg

Not just all that, but a a dinosaur head on the diff!!!!

DSC_2434.jpg

Maybe the dinosaur on the diff is a little much but you know the kiddies would love it at the stop lights. I don't think this is all that horrible... no lift blocks, Michelin military tires, and there's a Tundra in the pic :cool:

I've always loved the commentary on this site, like the classic below:

scary102.jpg

"Though the truck is on here already, this fresh pic shows the absolutely idiotic running board to much greater advantage. Kudos Carl! Besides how often do I get the perfect set-up to say "Not only does this microcephalic half wit have his head up -his- ass, he has his head up his -truck's- ass, too!"

And this no caption whatsoever :eek:
scary85.jpg

I had to see: Microcephaly "in which the circumference of the head is more than two standard deviations smaller than average for the person's age and sex."

What I would call a pinhead...

Anyway ~ Looks like the truck is a Jurassic Park wannabe with the orange paint theme and the telling velocoraptor namesake on the tailgate. Now if only if the diff-o-raptor's eyes would glow red, make loud growling noises, and spew forth some frothing discharge at the push of a button...Now THAT would get the kiddies attention at the stop lights!!

When your lift blocks are longer than your driveshaft, you might be a Red......... ? John

:lol: He's also a bad aim with the mustard bottle.:D

I had to see: Microcephaly "in which the circumference of the head is more than two standard deviations smaller than average for the person's age and sex."

What I would call a pinhead...

Anyway ~ Looks like the truck is a Jurassic Park wannabe with the orange paint theme and the telling velocoraptor namesake on the tailgate. Now if only if the diff-o-raptor's eyes would glow red, make loud growling noises, and spew forth some frothing discharge at the push of a button...Now THAT would get the kiddies attention at the stop lights!!

I'm glad I wasn't the only one to have to look that up, whew!

...and one more.

Just a local fellow...
IMG_0412.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom