1995 FZJ80 Front Axle! - E-Locker! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a stock FZJ80 Front Axle for sale!

I planned to 3 link this axle under my 4Runner but have lost my 2nd job and my primary job is super slow right now so I don't really have the $$$ to finish the project right now.

I've tested the motor and it works great. In the purchase price I'll include the front coils and factory bump stops.

I'm asking $1050.00 or best offer for it.

Axle has around 120,000 miles on it.

I'll meet or deliver to you within reason of Cumming GA.

Last edited:
any interest in selling just the 3rd member?

Maybe!

PM me your offer.

For clarity, exactly how far are you from cumming?

Had to do it... plus you get a free bump anyways so :flipoff2:
dibs if you decide to sell elocker only!

Anyone interested in just the diff for $700.00?

If you ever decide to part out the front axle, I may be interested in both birfs w/ shafts.

I jsut registered with this site. A friend of mine told me about the 3rd member for $700.00. Is this still available? I am in the Clearwater Florida area and have a 87 4Runner and doing lockers in front and rear and a 3.4L engine swap. I can get new 3rd member for around $900, but if this is the high pinion reverse cut, I may be interested.

I jsut registered with this site. A friend of mine told me about the 3rd member for $700.00. Is this still available? I am in the Clearwater Florida area and have a 87 4Runner and doing lockers in front and rear and a 3.4L engine swap. I can get new 3rd member for around $900, but if this is the high pinion reverse cut, I may be interested.
Email replied to.

If you take the birfs and shafts I'll take the rest .
I'd like to sell whole right now. But might part out later. I just need to figure out prices for parts. Not sure what birfs and shaft are worth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom