How many LC200s are there in the US? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Any idea how many LC200's have been sold in the US? How about 570s?

I'm curious because I have NEVER seen one in Arizona (other than mine). I know that no one else in Tucson has one, but I'm not too sure on Phoenix.

I did see a white one in Glamis over Halloween '08 weekend, but it looked pretty clean :) I sure know that I got some strange looks from people...especially while at the top of Oldsmobile Hill (for those of you that know where/what that is).

I've frankly seen more Ferrari's and other exotics than LC200s!

So any stats on US sales? Just curious...

DTT and Chimyz -- have you seen another one?

Well, I'm in Canada, so I don't see any. I only know of one more that has come up here, to Vancouver Island.

I have seen 3 different 570s (one was on the lot) in Alberta, and 1 570 in Phoenix.

I heard once that there were only 2500 200 units shipped to the U.S. for 2008 model year.

Wow 3,800 200's sold in the US.

Australia only has 22million people, the 200 is about 20% more expensive ( tax) and Toyota sold about 11,000 here in 2008. Marginally up on 100 sales figures in previous years.

About 90% of these are diesel. - Mind you we still get the 4.7l gas model.

Wow 3,800 200's sold in the US.

Australia only has 22million people, the 200 is about 20% more expensive ( tax) and Toyota sold about 11,000 here in 2008. Marginally up on 100 sales figures in previous years.

About 90% of these are diesel. - Mind you we still get the 4.7l gas model.

Boobook...could you send me one of those diesels? I'm gonna slap it into mine.

Thanks.

Boobook...could you send me one of those diesels? I'm gonna slap it into mine.

Thanks.

LOL! It's funny how over there everyone wants the 5.7 petrol and here we want the twin-turbo diesel!

Any idea what the 0-60 is on the diesel? I'm guessing faster than the 5.7, but just curious...

I have never seen another one.

One more coming to Tucson Saturday - 2009 Grey/grey - it's getting crowded!

Really? We'll have to have a get together! What side of town do you live on? If you see me driving, HONK! Mine's silver.

Lots of them in Houston. I do notice alot of LC's, but much easier on the eys to look at the :princess:'s in the LX570's.

In Raleighworld there are Cayennes, Range Rovers and Range Rover sports all over. I have seen 2 Land Cruisers (200 series) and 2 LX570s since introduction last year. I have noticed over the past year the number of 100 series has blown up like a bad rap song. They are every where now.

I wonder how quickly the prices will drop on used 200 series since they are much more rare.

Well, I'm in Canada, so I don't see any. I only know of one more that has come up here, to Vancouver Island.

I have seen 3 different 570s (one was on the lot) in Alberta, and 1 570 in Phoenix.

I heard once that there were only 2500 200 units shipped to the U.S. for 2008 model year.

I saw one on the 401 near Belleville a few months ago. Could have been visiting from the states though :meh:

I know the dealer I used to work for in Ottawa has sold a couple of LXs, but I haven't seen many others around either.

We have one Toyota Land Cruiser 200 here in Ontario. It was going to be mine but the guy selling it (with 120 miles) wanted $79k and it was already 8 months into the warranty period. I also would of been the second owner of the LC

I balked as it would of been much better to just get one from the US which would still have the warranty from the date of service.

LOL! It's funny how over there everyone wants the 5.7 petrol and here we want the twin-turbo diesel!

Any idea what the 0-60 is on the diesel? I'm guessing faster than the 5.7, but just curious...

I think a lot of people say they want the 4.5 diesel but in reality the 4.5 diesel Land Cruiser is about $105,000 US.

0-60 is about 8.2 seconds. Towing is about the same.

What is cool is the UK Land Cruisers. Toyota blends the (LX) suspension wiith the Land Cruiser diesel and throws in things like power second rows seats and power rear hatch.

I think a lot of people say they want the 4.5 diesel but in reality the 4.5 diesel Land Cruiser is about $105,000 US.

0-60 is about 8.2 seconds. Towing is about the same.

What is cool is the UK Land Cruisers. Toyota blends the (LX) suspension wiith the Land Cruiser diesel and throws in things like power second rows seats and power rear hatch.

The 5.7 is 0-60 in 6.5, correct?

So 8.2 is a bit slow...

I wonder how quickly the prices will drop on used 200 series since they are much more rare.

And I thought the complete opposite would happen. I think they would maintain their value, and hey, after all it is a Toyota.

But with my current finances, I would much rather see you be right so could get a 200 sooner than later.

We have one Toyota Land Cruiser 200 here in Ontario. It was going to be mine but the guy selling it (with 120 miles) wanted $79k and it was already 8 months into the warranty period. I also would of been the second owner of the LC

I balked as it would of been much better to just get one from the US which would still have the warranty from the date of service.

AAHHHHHHHHH! Ontario.
I do miss home.

We will probably end up there sometime soon...so there may be a few LCs in Ontario.

Where abouts are you...in the centre of the universe or outside?

I saw one on Oahu, it was gold. The only one I have seen here in Hawaii so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom