Steves Loop (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Some guys went and ran the trail today on Reno4x4, and the pictures made me want to go back out and run it again!

So, is anyone interested in going in the next few weeks (whatever weekend depending on the weather forcast)

I'll just post it on here so there aren't tons and tons of people on the trail at once.

Some guys went and ran the trail today on Reno4x4, and the pictures made me want to go back out and run it again!

So, is anyone interested in going in the next few weeks (whatever weekend depending on the weather forcast)

I'll just post it on here so there aren't tons and tons of people on the trail at once.
So nobody looks at this forum? Is that what your saying.:flipoff2:

Just kidding, I know what kind of a circus the R4X4 runs turn into.

So nobody looks at this forum? Is that what your saying.:flipoff2:

Just kidding, I know what kind of a circus the R4X4 runs turn into.

haha! smart a$$!

so who wants to go?

I might be up for a run out there.
That is a great lil trail. When are you thinking?

K

I might be up for a run out there.
That is a great lil trail. When are you thinking?

K

I need to find out when I'm going to meet a guy in truckee, but within the next few weekends. Any particular time for you?

Cool Martin was on the run! I really need to get out on the trail with him sometime.

Who owns the purple Jeepster?

We saw it on the way back from Spanish Springs Saturday. They were heading off on a side road.

i'm not sure who owns it. I know they're on R4x4, and I saw it on the charity run a while back. it's a cool rig!

Im not on call the 1st weekend in March...

K

Im not on call the 1st weekend in March...

K

That should work for me. I'm going to pm the guy i'm meeting in truckee tonight to see what weekend he wants to meet. Saturday or sundays work too.

anyone else interested?

Well i would but dont think my 40 will be ready in time for that but is a nice little run i like it alot anyway have fun and enjoy once my spring over is done ill be ready to go for it hehe

Dan:cheers::steer::bounce::bounce2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom