Anyone have a RTT that swings open to the front? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey...
I was hoping for photos and some user experiences of folks with RTT's that swing open to the front (over the hood) vs. off the rear or the side. I am also very interested in folks that have the ladder attach to a ARB Bull Bar. From what i can tell Hannibal is the only maker that has a ladder mod that allows the ladder to attach to the bull bar.

Any help and photos would be greatly appreciated....
Cheers!
Sean

My Oasis II swings any way I set it up. The lowest drag is to have it facing rear and front because it has doors on both sides. I like it facing to the side so I turned it and drove with it that way. I don't have pictures of the ladder to the front, that would be a long run and don't think the ladder that came with it would work.
P1020296.JPG
P1020294.JPG
SNC10487.jpg

I've seen some Rovers setup with the tent open to the front and ladder to the bumper.

Was still hoping someone might have a RTT that when opened attaches to the front bumber.....Anyone???

My Oasis II swings any way I set it up. The lowest drag is to have it facing rear and front because it has doors on both sides. I like it facing to the side so I turned it and drove with it that way. I don't have pictures of the ladder to the front, that would be a long run and don't think the ladder that came with it would work.

Sorry for the late "Thank you", but thank you very much for your reply. I did look into the Oasis tents.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom