I re-tired the Piggie (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Texican

s-Moderator
Threads
Andrea and Deke are taking this to the Round-up I had these sitting so I shot a fresh coat of Hammerite on them and mounted a set of 33x9.50x15 BFG All Terrains......I like it.
P2200056.JPG
P2200057.JPG
P2200058.JPG

geez! you scared the crap outta me...i thought you'd lost your pig love:eek:

glad you're planning on takin' it:clap: pigs are happiest when they're out playing in the wild

What, if any, lift are you running on it?

I always wondered how much lift (if any) my pig has. That's the same tire I'm running.

I know for sure I've got at least four more than I'm seeing in your pick. Any chance you could measure from the ground to the bottom of your window? I'd love to know.

If you click my sig line you'll see what I mean.

I was thinking the same thing Ige...Ha Ha...........oddly enough Lou aka N2666s recommended the same tires to me on Saturday.:cheers:

Looks great!
Im fairly certain I will be going with the same tires on my 55 when the time comes, I will be using my newly acquired stock steel wheels.

You know these are stock don't ya, they were the only optional wheel ever installed on an FJ40 80-82......they are .5'' wider than the steelies.

Reckon the did not ever put em on the 55 though

Measured the rig, at the center of the wheel, ground to wheel arch 43'' front and rear which surprised me

Butch

You know these are stock don't ya, they were the only optional wheel ever installed on an FJ40 80-82......they are .5'' wider than the steelies.

Reckon the did not ever put em on the 55 though

Measured the rig, at the center of the wheel, ground to wheel arch 43'' front and rear which surprised me

Butch

Nope, I had no idea they were stock :cheers:

geez! you scared the crap outta me...i thought you'd lost your pig love:eek:

I was thinking the same thing Ige...Ha Ha............:cheers:

Ha ha, I thoug you were fixing to ditch the Pig as well when I saw the title.

Thanks for the pics, I am fixing to put 33x9.5's on mine as well (w/ no no lift)

:steer:

Still got a blue door on it?
Yes, it'll be on there til I decide whether to try and match the tan or do the whole truck right.
:hmm::hmm:

Thanks for the info. I'm shocked there is that much clearance in stock form. Have fun wheelin the new shoes.- Josh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom