Tail gate doors, Frame, cruiser solution rear crossmember and diagnol support carbs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Tail gate doors, Frame, carbs and more

Well
I have some parts for sale.
1976 Frame solid needs blasting and paint [STRIKE]$400[/STRIKE]$275 SOLD to VFRER

1979 2F ran good when pulled(complete with carb, alt, starter bellhousing etc)[STRIKE]$200[/STRIKE]150 SOLDCruiserparts

a Pair of tailgate doors rust free came from DesertDude in AZ with hinges[STRIKE]$300.[/STRIKE]275 Sold dr_dobro
A couple of carbs for a 2F $40 each they ran but probably could use rebuilding SOLD Cruiserparts
1979 AirCleaner assembly $30 SOLD Gus

Whats left

Radio Delete Plate $38
Fuel filler door $30
IH8MUD Forums - View Single Post - Tail gate doors, Frame, cruiser solution rear crossmember and diagnol support carbs

All Parts are obo no lowball offers as I paid more than I'm asking on these parts.
I'm in MA and shipping is extra

Last edited:
Wanna post pics of the carbs? There's a guy in MT looking for a cheap core to send me.;)

Do you have any pictures of the frame? Does it need the rear cross member and angle pieces replaced as per your other items?

Thanks

Do you have any pictures of the frame? Does it need the rear cross member and angle pieces replaced as per your other items?

Thanks

The frame is good. I bought the crossmembers and angle pieces to fix my 40 but to me I felt if I was gonna do it I should the whole frame So I got the frame and was gonna blast it and paint it but I ended up selling the 40.
The buyer low balled me and said he didn't want the frame as he thought he could :idea: put it on a frame machine and pull it back to shape. So I kept everything. The rear cross member on my 40 was pulled out at the trailer hitch due to weakend (rotten)angled pieces when I guess stomebody tried to pull something(stump or anothe vehicle)

I'll take some pics tonight its been sitting on my trailer for about 6 months haven't done anything with it.

Frame Pictures
frame1.jpg
frame2.jpg
frame3.jpg

Last Frame Pic as you can see it is very solid just surface rust.
Pic of Carb#1
frame4.jpg

Last edited:
I also have a gas filler door in Primer $30shipped and a repro radio delete Plate $38 Shipped and
filler door.jpg
radio plate.jpg

Last edited:
Have absolutely no affiliation with Mopar, but I will tell you guys that I have the liftgate that went with this pair of tailgate doors that I purchased from Desert Dude over 1.5 years ago.

If they are anything like my liftgate, they are 100% rust free and in awesome shape. After media blasting I had like 1 little dimple that I had to fill before priming the liftgate. If I needed tailgate doors, I'd jump on these...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom