Surf & Turf East Coast style? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Is there any event similar to Surf&Turf on the east coast? I would think it wouldnt be that hard to do down in the Outer Banks and have a cool gathering of Cruisers (except you cant go raising hell on the dunes down there like you can in Pismo).

HAHAHA

except you cant go raising hell on the dunes down there like you can in Pismo).

HAD TO LAUGH WHEN I READ THAT ! My brother & I do exactly that when we go to Pismo ! you east coast guys should try to get one together ! out of all the TLC stuff we do Surf & Turf is the best !!

Last edited:
Actually, we're thinking about moving it to Australia this year,

one of them warm topless beaches. :cool:

Still sorting out the details for shipping 300+ cruisers across the pond, but it's looking good. I have a line on a really cheap cargo ship. BTW, if you'd be willing to host a teenage Somalian foreign exchange student it would really help me close the deal.

PismoJim, I'll definitely put up with 1 Somali, but not a whole village like Brad and Angolina.

:cheers:

Actually, we're thinking about moving it to Australia this year, one of them warm topless beaches. :cool:

Yeah, too bad it's a male dominated crowd, with a lot of man boobs. I'll have to see if my wife's girlfriends are up to the call of duty.

I think that would be awesome to have a surf-n-turf type of event annually at the Outer Banks.

I went down with ONSC's last April and we had a great time. [Although it was really cold early April.]

As far as I'm concerned, the more Cruisers the merrier. Maybe do a little swap meet and raffle too. I bet you could drum up alot of interest in Virginia alone. I know the guys in Tidewater have expressed alot of interest in the past year. I'd enjoy making the trip with a group of guys from this neck of the woods. I'd feel more comfortable taking my 30 year old forty that far with a few more cruisers-heads w/ wrenches driving along.

It might be good to get with the ONSC's, as they are familiar with the current legal status of wheeling on particular stretches of beach, etc.

from last April

attachment.php

Is there any event similar to Surf&Turf on the east coast? I would think it wouldnt be that hard to do down in the Outer Banks and have a cool gathering of Cruisers (except you cant go raising hell on the dunes down there like you can in Pismo).

Organize it and we will follow you. Mid-Atlantic Cruisers club will surely join you in your quest to get an East Coast Surf and Turf at Outer Banks. It would be nice to have in summer:beer:.

Surf N' Turf has no other equals......:flipoff2:

I think that would be awesome to have a surf-n-turf type of event annually at the Outer Banks.

I went down with ONSC's last April and we had a great time. [Although it was really cold early April.]

As far as I'm concerned, the more Cruisers the merrier. Maybe do a little swap meet and raffle too. I bet you could drum up alot of interest in Virginia alone. I know the guys in Tidewater have expressed alot of interest in the past year. I'd enjoy making the trip with a group of guys from this neck of the woods. I'd feel more comfortable taking my 30 year old forty that far with a few more cruisers-heads w/ wrenches driving along.

It might be good to get with the ONSC's, as they are familiar with the current legal status of wheeling on particular stretches of beach, etc.

from last April

attachment.php

actually we are trying to adapt our spring tide run into a snt style trip we discussed it here in this thread
https://forum.ih8mud.com/nc-olde-north-state-cruisers/245272-snt-east-coast.html

I am sure some of the guys from Bay to Blue Ridge would make the trip down, let us know if this becomes a reality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom