BFG A/T 315s (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Slomo

It's Complicated
Threads
Mo,

Which tires are you upgrading too ?

yummy...I can't wait to see what Mo gets next. If I were closer, I would be all over them. Good luck with the sell. I have a feeling that these won't last long.

For 16's?

+1 on that question. for 16's probably, huh? wish they were for 15's, been looking for 35's to upgrade too.

From what I remember, they are 16s that were on Teflon frying pan Mohave rims.

If you still have them in March, I may be interested. I was looking for some 285s or 295s, but would consider something bigger if the right deal comes along.

How are they with the stock gearing?

Just to clarify, they are the 315/75R16?

From what I remember, they are 16s that were on Teflon frying pan Mohave rims.

:lol: You crack me up Alan.

Sorry all I thought it was a given but apparently not since I have custom rims. :doh: They are 315/75/16s.

I have 315 Toyo MT's now. :grinpimp: Thanks again Scott. ;)

How are they with the stock gearing?

I think they are fine. Now that is relative, others may not. Yes upping the gears would be very beneficial and when I have the $$ I will but I don't now. I use the power setting on the tranny around town and concede that she wheezes at highway speeds with incline, like Cajon Pass or the Grape Vine. I can drive all day at 80 on the freeways locally without issue. The torque of the 1FZ motor keeps me happy off the line but I am not a speed demon, as my screen name implies. I can vouch that it is way better than turning 35s with 4.88 gears and a 22RE that my 4Runner had. :hillbilly:

SOLD as of this morning.

Sorry Alan, had to take the deal. :doh: :cheers:

not going BIGGER alan?:D

Hah!
It was just unfortunate (or was lucky) that my wallet was empty when Mo was practically giving these away.

I want to get into exped wheeling than technical. So, do I need to go taller... But the 35s look sooo good.

Anyways, all the cool :)princess:) kids are running Toyo MTs. :grinpimp:

Anyways, all the cool :)princess:) kids are running Toyo MTs. :grinpimp:

Those of us that use the 80 series to it's full potential anyway. Coincidence that Michelins and Mall Cruiser both start with M? I think not. :flipoff2:

Those of us that use the 80 series to it's full potential anyway. Coincidence that Michelins and Mall Cruiser both start with M? I think not. :flipoff2:

You got me Mo!
Take care. :cheers:

You too buddy. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom