20" Toyota BBS Wheels ?? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am sure someone has done this.. but does anyone have any pictures or feedback on using the 20" BBS wheels off a Tundra/Sequoia/FJ on the 80??

Like these:
db9d_3.JPG

2376781660075421273S500x500Q85.jpg

Last edited:
Biaggi is running em it looks like.

you will want to check the backspacing to see if you will want to run wheel spacers, but if your running 20's id imagine your mostly on the road and the spacers will not be absolutely necessary, but help the stance/handling.
blingin80.jpg

I'm running the Enkei's that came off the 05-06 Tundra Sport Package. To make these fit I had to get the 1.5" Spacers. Although the Enkei's center bore was 108mm, the bore tapered smaller to fit the center cap, so I had to dremel out a cavity for the 6 bolts that hold the hub on the rears, since they stood out a 1/4" farther then the spacers. The fronts were fine since the axle didn't protrude past the spacer. I didn't want to go to 2" spacers because I was worried about the stress on the axles and oem lug bolts and didn't want any tire to fall off accidentally ;-(

The 1.5" spacers allowed these rims to be about <1/4" out than flush of the fender flares.

So make sure that the center bore of the rim is 108mm throughout the rim.

HTH.

Awesome... How does it ride? I am running street only on this one, but I think the look is right on for what I am going for.

It rides as smoothe as any other ride... Although the wider tires/rims make the steering a bit more touchy like a sports car... I plan on getting taller rubber after these sets wear out though....

... I plan on getting taller rubber after these sets wear out though....

Khumo has a pretty sweet looking new MT that is available in large diameter rim sizes if your looking for more tread as well

The BFG KM2's are available in 17, 18, and 20" rim sizes as well. They have a 37" tire that will fit a 20" wheel- that would be awesome. But, they cost about $500 a pop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom