Wanted WTB: 24v Winch or PTO for split case 40 series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

BreckenridgeCruiser

I break things.
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
teqtach.com
WTB: 24v winch or PTO for Split case 40 series. Im in colorado.

Or any new ones for a good deal that you know of too!

Thanks!

we've got a number of PTO units available in stock from the 60 series.

These could be made to fit with a few modifications to the shafting.

Winch head, PTO gear box, shafts and shifter: $900 CAD.
Pallet fees would apply (Pallet = $35 + strapping to the pallet).

You'd have to organize the shipping, I've not had good success with any of the local shipping companies when it comes to having these parts shipped out (as of yet... still working on it).

~John

Okay here's the deal!

John, I may be in BC with the truck in May, no shipping required! AmPsych, Thanks for the info on avilability of the PTO gearboxes. Does anyone know if a pre-79 PTO setup will work with a post 79 (split T case) box?

P.S. I haven't received the flasher yet J but that does not scare me as our postal service sucks here. I will keep you informed!

K

Okay here's the deal!

John, I may be in BC with the truck in May, no shipping required! AmPsych, Thanks for the info on avilability of the PTO gearboxes. Does anyone know if a pre-79 PTO setup will work with a post 79 (split T case) box?

P.S. I haven't received the flasher yet J but that does not scare me as our postal service sucks here. I will keep you informed!

K

The PTO winch is the same, but not the PTO gear box.

Is the flasher part request being asked of me?

~John

John,

Thanks for the info. I was just wondering as your winches are 60 series, I can buy the winch and box and then source the drive shafts form a 40 series rig somewhere.

The flasher comment was to american psycho about a part he shipped to me and I think is at the post office... I'll know tomorrow!

K

I have complete winch / PTO units here, along with the shafts. I'd prefer to keep them complete, but I can't keep collecting these things...

The winch itself will be the same unit on a 60 or a 40. The PTO gear box will be specific to the split case.

If you are looking for a complete set up for a 40, then get a 60 set up and cut the shafts down. It should be a relatively straightforward process.

let me know what you want to do... email is best, it self-checks every 15 minutes & I don't get to read these ads all that often.

~John

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom