Wheelin' this Saturday 2.21 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.toyotatrailriders.com
Anybody up for checkin' out this place-
Tennessee Off-Road - Crazy Horse Extreme Off-Road Park - Home
We're out from Texas, visitin' the inlaws 'n stuff. I brought out the 4runner and figured on hittin' some trails with Clutchee. Well, Clutchee done got himself payin' gig, and bailed for the weekend.

Anybody wanna check this place out with me and the wife? It'd be a day trip for us.

everybody is going with clutchee we got a big event
the SKYLINE ride will not be to far out of your way

Like Marius said check out the Skyline thread.

Folks I'm heading to MO on Thursday.......

DWB...PM me for details, but I think most of us are arriving that morning so it'd be perfect for ya'll to come on down. We're spending the night, but heading back to Nashville shouldn't be too bad.

It might be possible for you to caravan down with either Marius or one of our other nashville guys...

And Clutchee...Have fun, get some cash and send Ashley on Saturday!

And Clutchee...Have fun, get some cash and send Ashley on Saturday!

Gonna talk to DWB tomorrow about this..... maybe him & Ashley can caravan down with Marius on Saturday...... yawl take care of the wife:meh:

Sounds like it's Alabama for us. Me and Em will probably leave out for there early Sat. am.

Sounds like it's Alabama for us. Me and Em will probably leave out for there early Sat. am.

Great, it will be good to see you again. We are having a cook out Saturrday evening if you want to join us.:beer:

The more the merrier, but make sure to bring enough beer...

Ashley's gonna caravan down with DWB & Emily......

Yawl take care of the wife.... :flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom