Finally! Pics of my 1978 Victory Red FJ40! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Tell me what you think guys!:bounce:
DSCF0244.jpg
DSCF0241.jpg
DSCF0243.jpg

It's friggin immaculate!!!!

But I've been really seachin and found that the paint in your engine bay is a different colour - so you loose points there.

Soooooo ......Not quite up to "Concours D'Elegance" standards yet.

More work to be done! :D

Any pics of interior? Looks pretty clean , whats the story .

Very nice, and very close to Freeborn, the original color.

Ok - I didn't want to post pics of the inside yet because I have some painting to do before summer but here it goes. All seats are redone, rhino lining in the tub, mats, etc, etc, etc.:hillbilly:
DSCF0247.jpg
DSCF0248.jpg

Looks good to me, will be better when the interior is painted though. I have the some wheels on my 04 Dodge Ram 2500.

another Pee Green cruiser dies :frown: looks good but I like the green better get it all color matched and it'll be SUPER nice look that a very rich red you got there alot brighter than freeborn

Solid, great shape. Don't tell me all you had to do to the body was paint it. You need at least 1 or 2 spots to deal with . Lets here about some busted bolts , the good stuff.

I'm working on my build up, I really did'nt see the 100+ busted , rusted , stripped , ripped and just plain aggravating bolt issues coming. Hope you didn't miss out on all the fun thats all.

I think it's time for some honesty. I just bought the FJ40 2 weeks ago. I have been really praying (honest) for an FJ40. My prayer went something like this, "Lord, let me find a 1978 FJ40 that is in nice condition and something that I can afford that I don't have to pay much for." I guess about two months later, I came across a doctor who no longer wanted it and so I picked it up for $6,250. I am going to paint the inside the same color and I'm trying to fix my stereo but I don't think I am going to fix it. Any CD Players that will fit? Anyways, there you go - the truth hurts because everyone thinks I have skills:frown: but the truth has set me free so now I'm going to enjoy this sweet rig.:steer:

I just think it's in great shape (from what I can see). Looks like your prayers were answered. Sorry , I just like bringing up the broken bolt thing since ever one broke on my cruiser.

great color

Love the color --perfect for red

A lot of folks wouldnt mind a closer shot of those vaccum lines since it looks like yours are all there still

Nice rig!! Very clean rig! TODT is right........ Think of all the fun you missed out on!! BROKEN BOLTS

I think there should be a 30 broken bolt club kinda like the mile high club!!!

Great Price

You got a good deal on that LC by the way you say it runs and pics. Don't ever let anyone tell you different ... Thats sweet.. Have fun with it and don't let it go..:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom