NOS OEM floor dimmer switch c/w boot (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

cruiser_guy

Out of Africa / North Africa
Threads
Website
join-hands-for-hope-helping-people-help-themselves.mailchimpsites.com
I found a bunch of NOS Toyota parts at a Nissan place here in Guatemala City. I have a few floor mount dimmer switches part #84140-59620 here. These include the rubber boot that goes over the wire connections. $25/ea + shipping

pm you

Got your Paypal!!

I still have a few left!! Don't wait as this is NOS and once it's gone...

I'll give 'mudders a chance for a while (month or so) and then I'll be going to Ebay with a start of $25 + shipping.
DSC_6979.JPG

Last edited:
Money just sent.
Thank-you, sir.

MS

I'm hoping that some folks from the medical team my wife is out with right now can bring them north and mail them. If that happens you should have them by the end of next week.

I have 5 left with dibs on most all. I'm waiting for payment. Folks with "dibs" will have till Feb. 20 to pay or they go to the next in line. If you've paid, don't worry, I've got you covered.

I have one left besides the 2 that Steve has dibs on and the two that Georg has dibs on. I started with 12 so they've gone FAST. If you want this one you need to step up fast before these are back in the "unobtainium" category!

All gone!! "Unobtainium" once again!! I just have Steve's and Georg's switches left now. I'll ship as per discussions in e-mails and PM's.

Switches came in the mail today !
Thanks, Charles.
Truly amazing to see old stuff, brand-new in the original boxes from 37 years ago !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom