Wtb: Alternator bracket from 2f (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I need an alt. bracket from a 2F. I'm trying to move my alt. from the drivers side to the passenger, to mount my Sag pump in its place. Thanks.

Many in Burbank.:)

I guess this was easier than I thought to get. Will the 2F bracket fit on the right side of the F? I think I'm going to desmog my F, take my smog pump off the right side, and put the alt. there instead so I can install my Dorry pump bracket on the left. Hope I'm going in the right direction. Thank you guys for the support. Alex.

Thanks Kyle,

I let you know if I go this direction. See, I bought a Dorry Sag pump mounting bracket before I really knew how I was going to go about putting Sag on my cruiser. I think I'm going to desmog my F, remove the air pump from the upper right, and hopefully I can use a alt. bracket from the 2F and mount my alt. to the right side and make room on the left for my power steering pump. I'll use all the help I can get. I'm still meaning to give you a visit when I come down that way. Alex.

Bakocruiser I have one i bought and never used. let me know if you are interested.

kyle

Sounds like you got a plan. Let me know. i know i wont use the bracket. My dad lives in Bako if i happen to get up that way i will let you know.

kyle

Sounds like you got a plan. Let me know. i know i wont use the bracket. My dad lives in Bako if i happen to get up that way i will let you know.

kyle

Thanks Kyle

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom