engine and chassis detail (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys, Im starting a power washing business, and am looking for costumers. And will come to you.

Garage floor and epoxy finish
Stone and Brick
Parking Lots
Sidewalks
Heavy Equipment
Building Exteriors
Mobile Home Exteriors
Driveways
Pools
Graffiti
Restaurant grease traps....Or whatever else you are itching to clean

Most of all I would love to detail your LandCruiser's engine bay and chassis. It will run cooler and be pleasant to look at:cheers::hillbilly:

call mike @ 520-269-6224

so what would you charge to detail the cruiser?

$50 for the engine bay and $70 for the chassis. That may be high but may be low, still new to this as far as prices go. For a non cruiser head it would be $350 all together........I don't know, what do you think is fair?

I think those prices are pretty fair, but you also have to figure in the cost of driving to Phoenix. What kind of system are you using? I've always steered clear of powerwashing(car wash) my engine bay on any vehicle i've owned, scared it wouldnt start afterwards. So I do it bucket style, but that only gets you so far down deep.

high heat low pressure. As long as you stay away from the distributor you are ok...For a phoenix trip, it would be a little more to offset the fuel cost.

i was looking for a costumer to make me a suit of armor, but it turns out its a real artform and a regular costumer couldnt do it.

i was looking for a costumer to make me a suit of armor, but it turns out its a real artform and a regular costumer couldnt do it.
hey, harbor freight has a english wheel , bought it and thought ifn jesse james could do it so could i, turns out its a little harder than it looks.

Howdy! Just run out to the Renaissance Festival out east of AJ. They've got tons of armor for sale. John

Blame it on the fingers, mp, that's what I do..:hillbilly:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom