West Valley Trail Crew Lunch Club (WVTCLC) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

NLXTACY

Wits' End
Threads
Ok folks SPIKE STRIP and myself were over at Mark's today tearing apart a 60 when Mark had the brilliant idea to set up a lunch day for us lucky few that don't have to work a 9-5 job. So we kinda thinking of going to lunch every other week on a Thursday {Edit: Its now Fridays} to see how things go. This would be geared to the West Valley peeps to keep the driving at a minimum. Sorry if you live outside the 818...we can't ALL be the chosen few :D

So starting next {edit} Friday Feb 20th we will meet somewhere in the West Valley, location TBD. Right now we have myself, Mark, Shahram and Spike Strip. Post up if you are interested. Expect the talk to stay on discussions of Land Cruisers OR we will make fun of Randy behind his back :flipoff2:

Randy, we love you :lol:

{Edit} link to lunch: http://www.vmrdesigns.com/clients/trailcrew/lunch/

Last edited:
Thanks for running with this Joey.

Good times.:)

You valley snobs having lunch club without me! What are the chances of bringing it up to SCV once in awhile? It's a half rhetorical question, I think I'm fubared on this one.

You valley snobs having lunch club without me! What are the chances of bringing it up to SCV once in awhile? It's a half rhetorical question, I think I'm fubared on this one.

What's an SCV? :hmm:

Is it that thing we all drive past to get where we really want to go? :flipoff2:

So now that your lift is on when are the bigger tires going on? This is going to be a huge upgrade for your 60... you got to be excited. Now it will be lifted about 3 times higher than my stock saggers.

So now that your lift is on when are the bigger tires going on? This is going to be a huge upgrade for your 60... you got to be excited. Now it will be lifted about 3 times higher than my stock saggers.

Lift is on? Shoot it took 4 hours and 3 people just to take the lift OFF! I have some parts I need to replace like bushings and I need to order up a u-bolt flip kit. Then I should be good to go. It definitely looks like it will take longer to take off my old suspension then it is to put the new stuff on though. All that will wait for another day.

congrats. Let me know when you're doing it and I will stop by. Nice to see the wagons getting built around all the 40's and FjCrusiers.

This would be fun.

I take a Thursday class at LAVC that lets out at 1pm, so I'm not sure I'd be able to make it, unless you guys do late lunches! :grinpimp::grinpimp:

I guess it all depends. Heck later lunches may be better to avoid the crowds. :p

This would be fun.

I take a Thursday class at LAVC that lets out at 1pm, so I'm not sure I'd be able to make it, unless you guys do late lunches! :grinpimp::grinpimp:

I have a shop to open by 1p.m., which kinda makes it and either-or proposition. How are you with coin tosses?

Yeah my guess would be that more than likely we will be meeting before the lunch rush.

Yeah, business comes first, especially these days.

OK,I'm in class 2x week, tu and th, so if you decided to meet sometimes on another day, I'm in. MWF good for me.

Dana

Well lets see what happens. We have to start somewhere and then adjust from there. I'm sure Mark and Spike will chime in.

Well lets see what happens. We have to start somewhere and then adjust from there. I'm sure Mark and Spike will chime in.

Yeah, I'm not committed to a Thursday only kinda deal. Wednesdays are generally out, but Mondays and Fridays have potential.

Heck, if this works out, we could do a Friday deal a couple of times a year where we meet, eat, and then take off early for a weekend of wheeling, beating the Friday rush hour out of town! How cool would that be?:cool:

BTW Dana, would you be interested in rejoining the Trail Crew?

I work from home so day and time is moot for me. I see no reason why we can't switch to Friday. I would love to see more people on the first go around just to get a feel on how things work out. Friday is fine if it means potentially bringing an old member back into the fold :D

I'm in!

Wait, when is it?

Mark had the brilliant idea to set up a lunch day for us lucky few that don't have to work a 9-5 job. So we kinda thinking of going to lunch every other week on a Thursday to see how things go.

So starting next Thursday Feb 19th we will meet somewhere in the West Valley, location TBD.

I'm away next week.

Count me in for all the following lunches.:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom