Car Show (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.brucespipeshop.com
A local car repair guy in the small town of Weaverville is planning a series of Saturday night car shows along Main Street Weaverville. He told me while he's a hot rod man he wants LOTS of cars. Last year someone in a Subaru wanted to participate and he was more than happy to have him.

Would the club like to participate? I'm willing to take Tweety Bird there and TurkeyPen is also willing...what say you gals and gents?

I'll get the particulars if there's interest. I'm thinking chairs, cold beverages and CIGARS!!!!

Sounds like a good idea! We need info though.

Here's the deal: Rodney of Rodney's Auto Service has an old service station on Main Street in Weaverville. Last year he started a car show on his lot and along Main Street. There is no charge and it's going to be the second Saturday night starting in April and running through October. All cars are welcome.

The time is officially from 500PM to "whenever" but he says some come and set up at 430. If you need anything else let me know.

second Saturday night starting in April and running through October.

from 500PM to "whenever"

That takes care of it. Thanks! Let's see what we can do!

Blue Mountain Pizza is right there, sort of like Barley's, but the Mayberry version. Should be a blast and could double as a club meeting! I'll bring the 40!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom