Lookin for a Nor cal wheelin club (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am somewhat new to the area and I am almost ready to take my rig out for its first run.

What are the rules for joining your club ?

Previously I was in the Capital Cruiser Club in Virgina, and the Gold Coast Cruisers down south.

Must have a TOYOTA 4x4, with a t-case with low range. (NO RAV 4's, or Vans), and pay your dues.

Should become a member of TLCA.

Other than that we have no really strict guidelines, we are a family oriented club with runs for the stock rig/ beginning drivers, all the way up thru the Massively Modified Hard Core runs. What ever floats your boat.

Come check us out, we welcome all.

I am also sure others will chime in a speak up about anything I might have missed. Good to hear from you.

You'll enjoy PMC. Next meeting is March 19, 2009 in Santa Rosa. Takes 1 hour 15 minutes + or - to get there.
There are a couple of us from Walnut Creek and San Ramon that are members.
Send me a PM with your email address and I can email you our last newsletter.

Dave
PMC VP and Membership

Dave, please make appropriate corrections to Jeeper Carols last name. Just list her as Mrs. Jeeper.

a Nor Cal Club... well that would be Lost Coast out of Eureka.

But you're in Central CA... the bay area. Suggest MTA in San Jose, South Bay, or one of my favorites, PMC in the North Bay. :)

a Nor Cal Club... well that would be Lost Coast out of Eureka.

But you're in Central CA... the bay area. Suggest MTA in San Jose, South Bay, or one of my favorites, PMC in the North Bay. :)

As a member of the Lost coast club we have a wide range of rigs. They range from built ups to stock rigs and they are not just toyota. Me and Russ have the only cruisers in the bunch. And that's true tony we are up north a bit. There is a newer club up here too called Redwood Offroad. They have mostly built up rigs. Skim, PMC is probably your best bet since they are closer to your area. A good bunch of guys too. I had a great time on the Mcgrew last June with all of you and will run with you guys again.

Thanks. I'd really like to go to the next meeting and check it out. I'll plan to be there.

Alright, so I made it to the Swap Meet and watched you guys handle the crowd.

I showed up late, won twice in the raffle, and drove home very impressed with ya'alls club.

I saw and heard from a bunch of names I've been reading about here on Mud for years.

I'd like to join the club.

How do I do it ?

I am still building my rig and it is not wheelable yet. Another month it will be ready.

Give me some info.

Thanks.

well you're chatting with Dave... that is how it starts. Fill out an app, include your TLCA number, and send us $20. Its that easy. :)

Thanks for coming out to the swap meet, McGrew is July 25th... see thread in Sanctioned Events.

Look forward to seeing you at the club events!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom