fj40 parts for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
[FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]I currently have the complete drive train for sale.
I have the original f engine with about 25k miles on rebuild. Runs fine. Has an electronic ignition conversion from pertronix as well as the pertronix coil. Also has original aisin carb that was rebuilt less than 100 miles ago. Also has headers bolted to it. $250
Also have the 4 speed that was working fine $100 SOLD
Transfer case $100 SOLD
Front axle with warn hubs $100
Rear axle with less than 100 miles on disc brake conversoin $200 but with a bad pinion bearing. May have a spare 3rd member if I get a set of axles. DISC BRAKE SETUP SOLD
Would be willing to trade for working chevy 3/4 or 1 ton axles.
Located in chattanooga, tn.
Every thing is dirty but truck was driven into garage for drivetrain swap.
[/FONT]

Last edited:
No I cant afford to :doh:.

Guess the correct terminology is pm replied.

those are good prices. did you post the parts for sle in the local forum on here as well?

those are good prices. did you post the parts for sle in the local forum on here as well?

Thank you, I thought they were as well:hmm:. I am just wanting to get my truck on the road again and need the money to finish.

I was not aware of the local forums, where are they located.

Thanks

is front axle disc?
what year is the fj40?

The front axle is drum from a 1974

I am really starting to lean towards putting a v6 rear in and keeping the cut and turned fj40 front I have (less building involved and tires dont stick out.) I will still have the stock front axle and the rear disc brake axle for sale.

If anybody has one of those they want to trade I would be interested in that as well.

There has been interest in the the transfer case but nothing has been finalized.

Last edited:
local forums

very cool:hillbilly:,
Thanks I will post over there as well.

engine out

I have the engine out of the truck if anybody is interested. I am still in need of an 8 lug front end with pass. side drop and 4:10 gears.
Thanks

Where is this located ??? Thanks

55 Guy,He is in Chattanooga,TN. It's on the 1st.post! Bump for a good deal on some parts!

Thanks

Thanks jsuthey, appreciate it.

I would be willing to meet within 80 miles or so. :bounce2:

parting out

If anyone needs any engine parts let me know. I have also separated the trans from the tranny. and Still have all the parts :crybaby:except the transfer case
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom