I just picked up my waeco cf 110 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just picked it up 2008 model for 350bucks never been ou of the house or used , the PO are moving to AUS. I am happier than a pig in s***. IT IS HUGE 106 liters , the back seat is coming out of the BJ 74. WAECO CF 110

Holy crap Aaron, that's a BIG fridge!! Unreal deal too - nice score!

WAECO CoolFreeze CF-110
Gross capacity: 112.7 quarts, 3.7 cubic feet
Holds 144 twelve ounce cans

I'll say that again:

HOLDS 144 TWELVE OUNCE CANS!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Yes, 350Bucks, It took 20 mins plus 24c to -5c with the TURBO button at 1230pm just got back from my scooter ride 520pm it is -3c and has not come on or cycled , WHAT an AWESOME machine! SO within 5 hours it lost 2degrees celcius with it off while in my warm kitchen ambient 26celcius

Last edited:
I will have some room for the trip, whoever needs storage in the WAECO you know the rules better be nice to me. LOL

Holy crap Aaron, that's a BIG fridge!! Unreal deal too - nice score!

WAECO CoolFreeze CF-110
Gross capacity: 112.7 quarts, 3.7 cubic feet
Holds 144 twelve ounce cans

I'll say that again:

HOLDS 144 TWELVE OUNCE CANS!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Meh!

If it held 144 355ml cans, then I'd get excited ;)

Sounds good! The question now is how much power it demands. The ARB is undoubtedly too expensive, however it does have the low power consumption "swing piston" motor. What kind of motor does the WAECO have and what is the amp draw?? :hmm:
Also, is there enough room in a BJ74 for it, along with all the other camping tonnage we carry?
So far, I have done OK with the usual cooler packs for most of the season, and dry ice for July and Aug long weekends. 'Course, the extended trip in late summer will be a different situation. I'll have to borrow Millson's ARB I guess!

Danfoss compressor, I believe it's the same compressor that is in the "new" ARB fridges. Excellent quality. That's a big fridge, I've read the power demands are high (up to 4-4.5 amps/hr) when cycling. Nothing a big aux battery and solar panel couldn't handle. Excellent purchase Aaron!
GG

IF set for 5c and ambient is 32c the running time will be 25%. The power draw is no more than 3 amps(24v) Its not that bad at all. I am not too worried, the 74 has the DEEP CYCLE, YELLOW TOPS. Thanks Guys!

IF set for 5c and ambient is 32c the running time will be 25%. The power draw is no more than 3 amps(24v) Its not that bad at all. I am not too worried, the 74 has the DEEP CYCLE, YELLOW TOPS. Thanks Guys!

You should sell this unit to me. :)

I will have some room for the trip, whoever needs storage in the WAECO you know the rules better be nice to me. LOL

For the Chilcotin trip I would like to reserve room for 4 steaks and 1 chicken please in exchange for three complimentary tugs when stuck -- :flipoff2: LOL

Last edited:
Febuary is a time for good deals - typically cash-flow at a minimum with family and business

That WAECO CF 110 looks like it draws 65 watts - so the test will be a hot summer day and night over 24 hours to see what reserve is left in the two Yellow tops to start the engine. The 55 amp hour yello tops have 55 a-h X 24 v = 1320 watt-hours of reserve. 65 watts cycling 50% will use up 780 wat hours of that - so should be enough to start when batteies 60 % depleted. If it cycles around 80% - those batteries will be pretty flat to start the engine.

I fixed that, I picked up a 15watt solar with an Orbital deeeeep cycle.

How about a picture of that beast? I wanna see how much space it takes up in a 74!

I will bring it back from our shop at work. I am media blasting the undercoat to UN-SEAL it and soak it with rust check. The s*** they put on the roads this winter Blackish shayzen ate away at my exhaust so I am not taking any chances on my investment. Soon NORM soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom