How many FJ25s? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
How many FJ25s were made? How many were shipped to the USA? How many are still known of?
I've had mine for 18 years.

I'm in Smoke Run Pa
I'm better with a wrench than with a computer so photos will take a little while.
My FJ25 was a working truck until the throw out bearing went out of it a couple of years ago. When I mean working, being used as a push truck at a local circle track, dragging trees and at my 4x4 mud track as a track vehicle.
It is a 1960 FJ25 soft top it has a newer FJ engine, trans and windshield installed by PO (I have the original trans and windshield)
I have a set of doors for it (maybe factory soft top that someone installed ply wood on?) It has the original serial plate but a separate ID plate number from the PA Dept of Revenue because it was allegedly a PA Dept of Forestry vehicle.
My wife and I own 9 FJ40's (the oldest being a 1961 soft top the newest a 1978),1 FJ45 wagon, 1 FJ55, 1 FJ60 and the FJ25. None restored and most strictly for parts.

Another PA 25, seems to have been a pocket of them there. :D

FJ25 at the circle track
FJ25 push truck.jpg

That's great! Also one wet day to be racing on dirt. :lol:

# 20618L
I forgot that the battery original was under the after all these years. The PO installed it under the hood and the box hasn't been opened since I've owned it.
Has any one ever counted how many of these still exist.

# 20618L
I forgot that the battery original was under the after all these years. The PO installed it under the hood and the box hasn't been opened since I've owned it.
Has any one ever counted how many of these still exist.

:D Maybe the tools are still under the seat. :D

I think we're around 75 - 100 ......................... haven't counted in a while.

Here's a picture of #20620L it was on a farm here in CT, basically one owner and still ran. ;)
620.jpg

This where it is resting between my 1961 FJ40 soft top and and my wife's 1965 FJ40. That is her top setting on the 25. I would love to have hers finished for when she comes home from Iraq in Dec. I'm considering selling or swapping out one of my FJs to someone to finish it. I'm undecided yet.
HPIM0995.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom