I have a 1995 80 is it a fzj or fj or? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
How do I know what I have All I know its a US spec 1995 80
are all 1995's FZJ or is it a FJ or a ?
I won't be able to look at the serial numbers for a few weeks.

Also what motor should it have?

And it has the factory alarm but does the alarm also work with locking/ unlocking the doors ? I'm missing the remote and needing to order one I'm guessing the ebay place for that.

And whats that switch called for locking the center diff in high? and is that just a plug and play?

Thanks
Brian

A 1995 would be an FZJ80, the "Z" denoting a 1FZ engine.

US spec 80s should have FZJ80 stamped on the frame if you look in the passenger wheel well.

Don't order your key "fob" from originalkeyless.com. Just a friendly piece of advice.

Your truck should have a inline 6 cylinder, 4.5 liter gas engine.

Sid

And whats that switch called for locking the center diff in high? and is that just a plug and play?

It is called the Center Diff Lock switch, aka the CDL switch. It is plug-and-play but you should strongly consider doing the pin-7 mod when you install the switch.

And if your next question is "What is the pin-7 mod?", we will all know that you have not followed the forum instructions which tell you to read the 80-Series FAQ before asking a bunch of questions that are sitting there waiting for you to read them.

-B-

It is called the Center Diff Lock switch, aka the CDL switch. It is plug-and-play but you should strongly consider doing the pin-7 mod when you install the switch.

And if your next question is "What is the pin-7 mod?", we will all know that you have not followed the forum instructions which tell you to read the 80-Series FAQ before asking a bunch of questions that are sitting there waiting for you to read them.

-B-

:lol:

Excellent.

:lol:

Excellent.
:flipoff2:

-B-
Thanks on the first part, and :flipoff2: on the 2nd

A 1995 would be an FZJ80, the "Z" denoting a 1FZ engine.
Ok thanks

US spec 80s should have FZJ80 stamped on the frame if you look in the passenger wheel well.
Thanks

Don't order your key "fob" from originalkeyless.com. Just a friendly piece of advice.

Your truck should have a inline 6 cylinder, 4.5 liter gas engine.

Sid
Thanks it does

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom