New bumper (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
should i buy an ARB COMBINATION BAR or wait for the SLEE to be in the market? or should i buy a SLEE REAR BUMPER first? what do you guys think?

I would say go for a front bumper and winch first... more practical in my opinion. Have the arb combo bar and lvoe it! Little on the heavy side but sturdy as all hell! Ran into rocks and trees and still solid. Depends if you want to wait a while or not? How bad do you want it???? :D

i bet Slees will be worth the wait, however, i am impatient and bought an ARB. Of course i ran into a guard rail first and had no choice but to replace...

I'd get the slee skidplates and the rear bar first. The stock rear bumper and tow hitch hang down sooo low. I went with the front first cuz it was all banged up from hitting crap over 9 years while the back was fine.

Liam if u get spress to make bodylift I'll bring it back with me and we kin do da arb and bl next weekend!

My order for wagon builds is: Sliders, Lift, Tires, Bumpers, and I usually start with the rear. That way you get the spare tire out from underneath and can get the hitch situation taken care of. It looks like you are at the bumper stage of things. I don't know if the price is comparable or not to the Slee but I really like the 4x4labs.com rear 100 bumpers. It does require some trimming of the rear frame. But that has never scared me before. I have the Slee rear bumper and it is a decent bumper too and bolts right up if that is more your speed.

I'd get the slee skidplates and the rear bar first. The stock rear bumper and tow hitch hang down sooo low. I went with the front first cuz it was all banged up from hitting crap over 9 years while the back was fine.

Liam if u get spress to make bodylift I'll bring it back with me and we kin do da arb and bl next weekend!
the body shop guys are doing the arb and T-bars. I havent quite decided on the BL yet......

I think i am going to get OME 1 1/2" springs for the rear though....i was told they will work fine with my Bilsteins

4x4Labs was also offering their rear bumper as a build it yourself kit if you want to save some money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom