Anybody going to koh 2009? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
King of the Hammers
26FEB LCQ
27FEB Raceday, starts at 8 A.M.

Anybody else going or want to go??

Me and the wifey are going. It's the biggest and baddest race there is in the rock crawling/rock racing/desert racing world!!

King of the Hammers - The Ultimate Desert Race - 2009

True, true. Why don't you come down there Dan?? You show up, I'll provide the beers.

I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:steer:
We had to bail on the Panamint valley trip, no chance I could sneak away for this one, even if free beer is involved. :lol:

We had to bail on the Panamint valley trip, no chance I could sneak away for this one, even if free beer is involved. :lol:

Dang, figured that sales pitch might work.......:D

Well, if anybody else is up for it, look for the 6'3 white guy with a hot pink Trent Fab spagetti strap tank top on..........:grinpimp:

KOH064.jpg

NICE!
Were you able to run?
The shots of that section of the trail looked to be fun.
Gotta say man...no offense to you...You definitely married UP in the world!:D

K

NICE!
Were you able to run?
The shots of that section of the trail looked to be fun.
Gotta say man...no offense to you...You definitely married UP in the world!:D

K

Yes I guess I did marry UP.:flipoff2:

No, we were thinking of trailering the 40, but then Carolyne blew the motor wednesday, so we roll'd down there in her Yukon.

And most of us have alot of work to do before we run the Hammers. A large amount of the buggys were getting DENIED in a few spots. A bunch had to winch at the plaque rock.

I miss the hammers. Sun Bonnett Pass and Outer Limits are my favorite. The last time I ran Sledgehammer (actually both times), I damaged my rear driveline on my 4runner. 35's are barely tall enough for those trails. 37's+ are a much better choice for those trails. I will be back.:D Drippy has an appointment.:clap:

Jack

I miss the hammers. Sun Bonnett Pass and Outer Limits are my favorite. The last time I ran Sledgehammer (actually both times), I damaged my rear driveline on my 4runner. 35's are barely tall enough for those trails. 37's+ are a much better choice for those trails. I will be back.:D Drippy has an appointment.:clap:

Jack

It was really nasty this year. Most folks there said it was as bad as they had ever seen it. They said they had gotten alot of rain and traffic thru the canyons, so they are all kinds of chewed up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom