Custom 94' Toyota Pickup Rock Crawler (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I bought this a little over a year ago. Its been an amazing truck but unfortunately I can’t find the time to enjoy it. It pretty much sits in the garage now.

$8,500

Here are the details:

Custom 1994 Toyota Pickup rock crawler.

Motor: 22RE, 112,000 miles Schnider Cam, K/N filter, NW Performance Header, New at 100k: Timing chain, steel guides, tensioner and pulleys also new belts and hoses, EGR Valve, plugs, wires, cap and rotor. Optima Yellow Top battery.

Trans: 5 speed Toyota, new clutch around 100k, dual Toyota transfer cases with Advance Adapter Marlin 4:7:1 in the 2nd case, CV joint drivelines front and rear, extra long splines in the front so it will NOT come out at full articulation.

Axles: Toyota axles, trussed, braced and diff guards welded on. Bobby Longfield Chromoly 30 spline axle shafts, Lockers front and rear, 5:29 Yukon gears, Marlin Cross over steering, re-enforced p/s box at the frame. Warn hubs. New front pads and calipers around 100k.

Suspension: All-Pro Off Road SAS kit, 85’ front axle. Wheel base stretched to 102”, full custom track bar in the rear with 4” All-Pro long travel springs. Greasable shackles, Rancho RS9000 all 4 corners, 8 way adjustable up front, 5 way in the rear. Rear shocks custom inboarded, custom front shocks hoops with 14” travel

Tires & wheels: 37”-12.5-15 Goodyear MTR’s balanced, approx 10k on them, 15” Trail Ready beadlocks with Alcoa aluminum wheels, 3.5” back space with 1” spacers. 36” spare with aluminum wheel, 99% tread on it.

Body: Factory doors with custom made half doors. One off custom flat bed, all 1.5” dom tubing, with aluminum d-plate removable centers. Custom rock sliders that support entire weight of truck, custom tube bumper with Warn M8000 winch with 100’ cable. In cab steering column mounted winch controls. Custom fuel filler and breather tube. Axle breather tubes mounted on bed with filters. Rocks lights mounted underneath on all side. LED blinkers and tail lights. Hi-lift mounted to bed behind the cab.

Interior: SR5 truck with bucket seats and factory tach. Grant steering wheel, CD player with 3” speakers in dash and 6x9 behind the seats. CB mounted between the seats. Huskey floor liners and factory carpet.

There is slight rock rash behind the doors on the cab. Does not affect opening/closing of the doors.

The truck is 100% TURN KEY. It needs absolutely nothing!! It can be driven anywhere. Speedometer is dead on and is very comfortable to drive.

Additional photos can be seen here.

http://gs105.photobucket.com/groups/m240/CB2TNNVYPD/

$9,500

Located in Birmingham, AL.
(205) 541-2584
1994 Truck.jpg
1994 Truck1.jpg
1994 Truck4.jpg

Last edited:
PM sent

I can say I've seen this rig in action and it's schweet, Eric is a very cool guy too! I wish I had the money for this beast!

Thanks Eric (Land Speeder). I am glad to see you're doing better.

I love the truck but I've gotten back into racing dirt bikes and I no longer use it. It will make someone very happy....possibly the perfect Christmas present!!

Bringing this to the top.

Hopefully this weekend I'll have a photo album online to show all the custom fab work.

Good Laud, that thang is SWEET.

And you are only 4-5 hours away. OMG !!!

Temptation City.:bang::bang::bang:

If I did not have the W350 money pit thing going on....

Good Laud, that thang is SWEET.

And you are only 4-5 hours away. OMG !!!

Temptation City.:bang::bang::bang:

If I did not have the W350 money pit thing going on....

Come buy it this weekend. You can drive the truck home and hit any offroad parks/places on the way!! The thing is ready to ride

Did you buy it out of Montana?

Yes, it came from Montana. It was originally built in Oregon. I had it shipped to Alabama when I bought it.

Eric.

This is a cool truck. More pictures would help.

The 4 pics you sent me showed the quality of the fabrication.

Nice design.

Get dem pichers up !!!!!!

Eric.

This is a cool truck. More pictures would help.

The 4 pics you sent me showed the quality of the fabrication.

Nice design.

Get dem pichers up !!!!!!

Thanks for the compliments Mo Rocks. I should have the rest posted up tomorrow night.

Eric, didn't you say you wanted another 80 series? trade you my 96!

No more trucks...at least for now. I'll also have the 73 FJ40 for sale very soon. With a new baby in the house and (3) dirt bikes I have no time for anything else...Life got pretty busy...everything must go!!!!! Maybe I should just have a garage sale?

PM for ya.

TTT for a killer crawler !!!!!!!!!

Where are you located

Still for sale guys. I've been using this as a daily driver for the past week. It drives great on the street.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom