Anyone run mattracks? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

attachment.php

4x4 labs.
:grinpimp:

-Joe

bogus

its like chrome, flashy but worthless

I'd have to concur. Unless you've got a full-length track that's twice as wide you'll get just as far running chains.

The full-length wide track is a dream of mine. Would love to do powder-run shuttles in the cruiser...

if your looking to go anywere in the snow....get...studded swampers and also have them siped...they are unstopable...and much less $$$ than the tracks.

So you are saying that you could follow those two Tuckers and that Land Cruiser through anything?

if your looking to go anywere in the snow....get...studded swampers and also have them siped...they are unstopable...and much less $$$ than the tracks.

Would love to see the faces of the kids at Discount Tire when you bring in your studded super swampers to get siped. LOL

So you are saying that you could follow those two Tuckers and that Land Cruiser through anything?

a land cruiser is a tough truck Poser ;)

not everywere....but...for the price ....money is better spent elsewere on a toyota dont you think

BTW dont turn this into chat....Poser will move it :p

Last edited:
Would love to see the faces of the kids at Discount Tire when you bring in your studded super swampers to get siped. LOL

you should see their faces when you get over 100 studes per tire...obviously you would get them siped 1st...and would have to use less studs LOL

Johnny,

that makes me think of Wally with 3 studs per lug on his Q78 swampers..... took the tire monkey 8 hours to do all 4 tires:D

you should see their faces when you get over 100 studes per tire...obviously you would get them siped 1st...and would have to use less studs LOL

even that, they would break so many blades trying to sipe em. especially swampers that rubber is so hard.

even that, they would break so many blades trying to sipe em. especially swampers that rubber is so hard.

I beg to differ, I siped my swampers acouple of years ago.... I only used one blade. Swampers are soft as all get out, they are far from hard.

Oh, well in that case, that was my mis understanding, for some reason I thought they were a hard rubber.

My buddy works at a discount tire and hates when people bring in M/Ts and what not to get siped cause all they do is break blades on the machine they use.

you'll have to come up to VT some time...Wally will show ya :D

Snippy Snippy Poser

sarcasm isnt like you :rolleyes:

I do not care who you are, you are not going to make a 4500# truck float on snow with tires…

:lol:

This is chat ;)

I never said that...you need to go back and check the thread and call it a night :)

I miss-quoted you how?

:lol:

Have a good night Johnny....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom