Builds FJ 45 Extended Cab Custom Vehicle Build Finally Begins (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

:DLOL!

And I appreciate that.

fc bolted it on, i merely helped him get it out of my "stash" and set it on your rig. :cool:
e shock

Did you grab the shock that are hanging behing you drill press or milling machine in your garage? (I can't remember if it was the drilll press or the milling machine against that wall the last time I saw them.)

:DLOL!

And I appreciate that.

e shock

Did you grab the shock that are hanging behing you drill press or milling machine in your garage? (I can't remember if it was the drilll press or the milling machine against that wall the last time I saw them.)

drill press?! :mad: that's a friggen bridgeport mill dude! :grinpimp:

call me right now and i'll go out there and measure them while we're on the phone......

hopefully you can make next year katemcy. I have been following this built and it rocks!

Here is a few more

Who stole the flashlight holder?

FC187 or OrangeFJ45??
DSCF4501.JPG

first off, it's kermit green, contrary to what kowboy might claim.:flamingo:

second, that ain;t no flashlight holder. and FC fabrictaed it!:banana:

last but not least, i hope all three of us will be wheelin together in katemcy next march.:beer:

Hey Dan, how about a pic of the whole vehicle so we can see the big picture, so to speak.

I don't know about that hood though, painted red it looks nothing like the hood/fender combo you got from me :grinpimp:

The rig is looking great!!!

fc just came by to pick up the shocks for the rear. he's heading your way......:)

The hood would not work afterall. It was tried with every possibility. My uber custom radiator is what actually throuew it off as well as incorporating the hood into the shock mounts and fenders would give up some structural integrity. FC Fabrication does not do that. :D

I don't know about that hood though, painted red it looks nothing like the hood/fender combo you got from me :grinpimp:

The rig is looking great!!!

100 times better than three weeks ago.

friggen bitchin dude!!!!! :cheers:

Looking Sweet Dan. Hoping to meet you at SNT thursday and see some of your uber rigs before I have to leave for a mountain bike race for the weekend.

Oh, and Georg and FC do some sweet work, FC's footstep sliders are sick, if only I had the cash to have them work on my rig. Top notch work on that one guys.

damn looks good dan...really like the fab work under the bed area....

That tube work is artwork! Too bad most of it is going to be covered up by the bed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom