Builds FJ 45 Extended Cab Custom Vehicle Build Finally Begins (21 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

well, it definetly looks different now.........:grinpimp:

well, it definitely looks different now.........:grinpimp:

I guess that is why I trust FC Fabrication to do what needs to be done.

I tell him what I think I want done and he does what needs to be done. Correctly. I'm always pleasantly surprised. He always laughs at my mock-up stuff.

Night time pictures would not do it justice. Don set the bar to the next level when it comes to fabrication.

Come awn! Wheres the pics already? :meh:

I had the usual adventure, pulled out of his parking lot and lost all my lights. Got headed back south way later than expected.

Here is the list I gave to FC Fabrication a few weeks before I dropped it off. In a time frame, this was jsut before I broke down in evenston, Wyoming and during the same time Woody and the gange were out wheeling all over the west coast. About a month ago.

Front Tube Fenders
Remove top of metal fender apron
Reinforce the Bib so it stays in place
Incorporate fiberglass hood into Tube fenders. Hold downs?
Mount “Pins” onto radiator. Maybe onto the bolt on cross over piece going over engine from shock mount/tube fender to shock mount/tube fender?

Front shocks
Mount how you see fit
Mount shocks

Front Springs
Install correct bushings and bolts in the rear area of the front springs. The ones in it are the ones Ruff Stuff/Georg sent me.

Front Bumper
Reinforce as you see fit.

Rear shocks
Install rear cross member for shocks
Install shocks
Install Bump Stops

Traction Bar
Reinforce on the Axle Tube
Install shackle in front of traction bar
Reinforce Traction Bar as you see fit.

Fuel Tank
Modify Booty-Fabbed front fuel tank mount as needed.

Flat Bed
Make and attach brackets similar to the ones used on the rear area of the cab.
If front brackets are incorporated into the front fuel tank hold down, I’m fine with that.

Here is what he did.

This is after he quit laughing and then spent two hours with a plasma cutter removing my "Mock Up" stuff.

Boxed the rear frame.
DSCF4508.JPG

NICE!

don't keep the best stuff a secret dan! :bounce::bounce::bounce:

btw, happy B-day dude! :cheers:

Night time pictures would not do it justice. Don set the bar to the next level when it comes to fabrication.

I had the usual adventure, pulled out of his parking lot and lost all my lights. Got headed back south way later than expected.

Sucks about the gremlins. What was the problem?

Trucks looking good.

Front bumper is looking sweet!

It was an old school Warn off of a Ford F350 from way back when.

I mounted it and FC Fabricatioin made it fit.

Freds40 and Weak-Link remember when I did this originally.
DSCF4507.JPG
DSCF4506.JPG

The new front fenders look real good... as did the rear crossmember work I had seen:grinpimp:

You didn't see diddly unless you watched him conitinue to weld while it was on my trailer and leaving.

It was like knocking a piglet off a Teet. (I think that is why my lights blew. on my truck and trailer, But don't tell him since he is the who helped me get going again.)

He wanted to keep making this the baddest OHV ever.

It is close but Phase 3 will do just that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom