Photo Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
What do you guys think of a thread for cool photos taken in Louisiana?

I am a bit of a photog and I enjoy seeing photos from my home state. If you guys are ok with it, lets try to keep it to just landscape, nature, people, etc. rather than our rigs.... unless it encompasses the things above.

I like artsy shots, but lets see what you've got!

Here are a few of mine...
P5260251.jpg

Natchitoches035-1.jpg

Exploring3-04-06014.jpg

IMG_0133.jpg

IMG_0082.jpg

IMG_0093.jpg

IMG_0100.jpg

Exploring3-04-06032.jpg

She's not fat, she's pregnant.
XR650L090.jpg

IMG_0383.jpg

flood005.jpg

a few more than I expected... :steer:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice thread good pics. I'll see what I can find here at work. Plenty wheeling pics :D

Nice shots Isaac

Last edited:
Great Idea. I love to take pix and still often use my Cannon AE1 that I got a LONG time ago (> 20yrs). It takes awesome pix and I just can't make myself buy a digital SLR but the day is coming.

I'll have to see what I can come up w/ in digital for this. My favorite is still B&W.

Thanks
:beer:

Bx

DSC00081.jpg

DSC00093.jpg

Turtle in cane:
DSC02088.jpg

Not mine ***disclaimer*** but I still love this old mill and old pics.

Billeaud1.jpg

Billeaud3.jpg

Billeaud4.jpg

Billeaud2.jpg

Billeaud5.jpg

Billeaud6.jpg

And when I say "You Suck", I mean it in the most respectful way. You're living a Jimmy Buffet song. ;p

Taken as a compliment.

About that Jimmy Buffet song,
I used to fish the pilings and drink green label but it started to give me bad heartburn.

It is not all fun and games. There is a lot of BS to deal with and the fishing part (which is a very small percentage) is what makes it worth while, I think. Not too sure anymore. Duck hunting is my true passion now because I only duck hunted for a living for 4 years and got out of that end of the business because of not wanting it to become work like fishing. Everything seems cool until it becomes a daily grind. Missing the kids growing up because of never being home is the hardest part. I guess everything has pluses and minuses.

wow, awesome pics fellas, idk how i came upon this thread, but amazing pics, i gotta make it out there to see the scenery at some point

Great Idea. I love to take pix and still often use my Cannon AE1 that I got a LONG time ago (> 20yrs). It takes awesome pix and I just can't make myself buy a digital SLR but the day is coming.

I'll have to see what I can come up w/ in digital for this. My favorite is still B&W.

Thanks

Buy that SLR! They are awesome! Canon 40D is what I got. The reason I bought Canon over Nikon is because the sensor for Canon is better in low light and it is a little more weather proof, more lens options too. Most of my pics will be in the rainforest so it suited me more for what I wanted to do but Nikon seems to be a great camera as well, I am not knocking anyone's camera. Buy it before the kids are all growed up.:D

Scott...the AE 1 is an awesome camera...my dad gave me his old one when I was taking a photography class in college. It has great capabilities.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom