Roll Bars (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Dose anyone know if they make or sell add on kits to make a full roll cage using the stock roll bar? I need the front covered plus over my head. The stock bar is just fine I just want to add on to the front.

Take it out and start fresh, the stock one is only there for looks..

Ditto, the Stock Bar is Way too thin. Its a Safety Thing, do it the right way! :steer:

Cage

Okay I'm sold I'll get a new one and toss out the old. Any good dealers in the So Cal area worth looking at? Please chime in cause I am in the market to buy. Plus anyone intrestead in buying a used but good OEM roll bar? I'll be having one for sale anythime soon.

Okay I'm sold I'll get a new one and toss out the old. Any good dealers in the So Cal area worth looking at? Please chime in cause I am in the market to buy. Plus anyone intrestead in buying a used but good OEM roll bar? I'll be having one for sale anythime soon.

MetalTech!

If you're selling the stock bars, would you be interested in selling the pads separately? If so, let me know.
Thanks

If you're selling the stock bars, would you be interested in selling the pads separately? If so, let me know.
Thanks

got all the pads off mine if you want them pm me. or see for sale section.

metal tech ! say that again!
just got mine delivered prebuilt .still sitting on the floor tho, have not tried it in the rig yet for fitment

3 [800x600].JPG

Isotel, what are those wheels off of? 80-series? What are the dimensions?

Back on topic, nice cage. :beer:

Look like FJC steel wheels

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom