What wheels are these??? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey All,

I have tried like crazy to find out what kind of wheels are on this 70(the black wheels). It was a japanese truck brought into canada. I called the place that sold it but no luck as to the manufacturer of the wheels. They look like some JDM wheels I have seen before but I cant find anything like them. Please help me find out the brand of wheel. Thanks for your time!!

caleb
BJ-5592-08.JPG

Howdy! Is it the style or the finish your interested in? Looks like a really shallow offset. I had my steelies powder coated in only 30% luster so they would not be very shiney, but they still cleanup a lot better than flat black. John

Thank you all for your responses. Yes I am interested in the black wheels as stated in the first post. I think I have seen something similar on 80? Series before?? Anyway they arent a US wheel so I hope someone may have a lead for me. This is the group of ppl that should know! Thanks again!!
caleb

Anyone else have a clue? Anyone with JDM car experience??

Thanks! Ill try posting there too. Anyone else? I know:) there are some JDM dealers on here so.......:)

caleb

I've seen wheels like that, less the black, on several SWB Monteros.

Thanks for the replies! I am trying to get in touch with the owner so if you chat him up please send him my way. Thanks all!

caleb

They are Bradley V's. 13 years in Japan means I can tell from the first look. They are everywhere there, and especially popular with owners of 70 series trucks (like in the pic).

BRADLEY_V

Cheers

Howdy! Is it the style or the finish your interested in? Looks like a really shallow offset. I had my steelies powder coated in only 30% luster so they would not be very shiney, but they still cleanup a lot better than flat black. John

How much for the powder coating? Can they powder coat Aluminum wheels?:hmm:

The spare tire is the same type I had on my 1st gen 88 4Runner but that's not the one you're asking about. I love the old alloy 4 spoke rims...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom