Chinamen's Gulch stock rig+ camp & ride: June 24th & 25th? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Guys - Not that i'm a formal member yet but I was planning an overnighter at the trailhead of chinamen's gulch on June 24th and 25th and ride Chinamen's on the 25th. I mentioned stock rigs because alot of the people I invited may not meet all the minimum guidelines for a club run but the invite still open. The title says rigs+ since the stock and super modified is invited.

My memory of the trail is that there are bypasses for stock rigs on the harder sections of chinamen's gulch.

This is an informal get together of whoever wants to come. I have a bunch of people of with an asortment of stock and mod'd rigs joining me ranging from stock jeeps and cruisers to modified tow-only jeeps.

provide your own camping gear and food. Families are invited. I will have more info as we get closer to that date. I just thought I'd throw the event out there to anyone who's interested.

Last edited:
Sounds cool - I may be interestred, though my calender doesn't go out that far!

Sounds cool - I may be interestred, though my calender doesn't go out that far!

My wife is that type of planner. And since most guys are heavily influenced by their spouses I'd figure the more notice on the calendar, the more likely of attending.

I wish....

I'll be lucky to see any dirt this summer. :crybaby:

quit talking like that or you wont ever get any wheeling in ;p

Toss the baby seat in and Head out ;) baby's love car rides

I may be interested, but we are planning a club run for a similar deal on July 26/27, so i may just wait for that one. Tim and i are thinking of heading up Carnage.. :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom