Tried 4-low finally... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi.
being brand new to 'off-roading' I bought my 40 basically because I always wanted one since I first saw one when I was 11. I grew up riding 4 wheelers and dirt bikes and never really gave much attention to the 'full-sized' vehicles off road. Well, yesterday I was over my sister's house helping her with a microwave installation... my nephews both ride dirt bikes and snow mobiles and they have a (now) mud pit with some jumps, etc. I decided I would take the 40 out there. The MUD was okay- kinda lame- I was looking at the stone pile in her yard and said that's it! I bet this sucker will climb it... threw it in lo and went for it. I'M ADDICTED. By far the coolest feeling I've had in a vehicle...

Basically the point of this thread is to 'thanks' to all of you who have posted pictures of some of the sh#t these things will do- would have never tried it otherwise... so- THANKS!!!

Some pics... :beer::beer::beer:
IMG_3390.jpg
IMG_3392.jpg
IMG_3395.jpg

Dude, looks like you got tossed to the wrong side of the vehicle....
:cheers:

Jamie- post up some more pics of the rig!

right is right and left is wrong.

Here's a couple more pics- got tons more at home... I'll post 'em up tonight. I love this thing. The Fj is :princess:- she digs it.

BTW: right is right!

thanks guys!
fj 40 3.jpg
The twins.jpg
IMG_3397.jpg

nice rig!!! now you need to come wheeling with the club and really have some fun.

nice rig!!! now you need to come wheeling with the club and really have some fun.

you got it! I'm in... just have to join.

A buddy of mine has 300 acres in Blandford, MA. I plan to go up there soon to see what the trails are like. He has leased the land for the next five years for hunting, fishing and 4 wheeling (on his ATV). If there are some good trails I plan to post up an invite to you guys... I'll let you know when that happens.

Jamie.

you got it! I'm in... just have to join.

A buddy of mine has 300 acres in Blandford, MA. I plan to go up there soon to see what the trails are like. He has leased the land for the next five years for hunting, fishing and 4 wheeling (on his ATV). If there are some good trails I plan to post up an invite to you guys... I'll let you know when that happens.

Jamie.

Please put me on that list. Nice looking cruiser(lt looks great with the top off).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom