Holy Crap!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I freaking love my truck now. over the last year she has been running and rattling and pinging like crap and over the past week i have fixed all those problems and WOW! I had to drive a 100 mile round trip 2 times this weekend and she was flying down the hwy. I was probably at one point going about 80 or so and i didn't even notice it. In the two years i have owned her this is the best she has ever ran. Shifts perfect, no weird noises, idles great. Just to celebrate i bought her a new megawarrior basket and hi-lift mount over the weekend.

Thanks to all who have helped over the years. I am one happy cruiserhead!

Congrats! :flipoff2:

Good for you. I myself am kinda in one of those cruiser doldrums right now. :frown:

Congrats BigSur! That's got to feel great to have the last of the gremlins worked out.:cheers:

I'm more in Dave-T's boat with mine. Been chasing EGR symtoms WAY too long... even a replacement EGR, modulator, and VSV have not provided a cure. We also pushed over the $4/gallon mark here this week. I still want to get her running good, but I probably won't be driving her much:frown:

Butt

so how did you get rid of the ping?
mine still pings a little under load.

"I freaking love my truck now. over the last year she has been running and rattling and pinging like **** and over the past week i have fixed all those problems and WOW! I had to drive a 100 mile round trip 2 times this weekend and she was flying down the hwy. I was probably at one point going about 80 or so and i didn't even notice it. In the two years i have owned her this is the best she has ever ran. Shifts perfect, no weird noises, idles great. Just to celebrate i bought her a new megawarrior basket and hi-lift mount over the weekend.

Thanks to all who have helped over the years. I am one happy cruiserhead!"

This is what owning a cruiser is all about - thanks for posting, certainly put a smile on my face. :cheers:

Hey OX, i switched to super unleaded which is super $$$$$ but the truck loves it. I think switching to that has made my truck run like a top.

yeah ive been doing the same thing, i was just hoping there was a cheaper alternative.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom